15 | Quality Time

Drop in your comments and Vote if you like the chapter... I know I am greedy again asking for votes.. its ok.. I will ask .. my duty to ask.. and your wish to vote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 months later..

Raghu returned from Italy. As his wedding is 3 weeks later. Advika's life went smooth with learning Italian language, Bharatanatyam classes and so on.

She had her solo performance in a Temple due to the upcoming festival. Ramamoorthy postponed his travel to their relatives house, for the sake of seeing her performance.

Raghu was busy and hence he was not available on the video call as well to witness her performance.

Advika does not take these kind of things as a big issue, as they both have clear understanding on their priorities and other things.

She retired to her house after the performance and Avantika helped her in removing her make up and other accessories. Applying make up and getting decked up for Dancing takes more time.

What takes more time is removing them. Ramamoorthy and Vanaja left to their relatives house the same night for inviting them for wedding. It was outside of Coimbatore and hence they both left in train.

The next two days the sisters had to manage themselves with food and other things. Advika slept early due to her tiredness and did not make any calls to Raghu.

He too did not call her and disturb as he knew she will be tired after the performance. The next day blossomed fresh. Advika's sleep was disturbed by her ringtone.

Without fluttering her eyes open, she picked up and said 'Hello'.

"open the door" heard Raghu's voice.

Hearing his voice, immediately her eyes shot open to see if she was dreaming or he is talking for real. It was real. His name was in the call.

"Go open the door"

Advika rushed down the stairs to open the door. She heard the calling bell sound as well. Advika had numerous thoughts before opening the door.

Has he sent any surprise for me? what could it be?

When she opened the door, her jaw fell open that it could even touch the floor. Raghu was standing there wearing a jean and shirt, looking so handsome with a smiling face. He had a different hairstyle with cute little ponytail.

"Its extremely hot in here" said Raghu fanning his face, still looking at her.

It took few seconds for her to understand what he was saying. She looked at herself. Advika was wearing a boxer short and a tight spaghetti top.

Quickly she shut the door on his face, making his eyes go wide at her act. She rushed to her room and quickly changed to a full hand kurta with parallel pant.

As she was tired earlier with removing the makeup, she decided to sleep with the same attire.

Moreover, her parents were not at home. Hence she wore this dress. Else, Vanaja would have given her left and right for wearing this kind of dress and stepping out her room.

Covering herself fully, she opened the door. "Please come inside"

Raghu came inside. "I hope you don't open the door dressed like before for others."

"sorry.. sorry.. that's .. that's mistake. I usually don't step out of my room like this"

Advika guided him the guest room for him to refresh.