07 | eyes on her

Standing near the rail of the stairs from the first floor, Avantika saw the guests who were coming inside, as her parents greeted.

He saw a tall man dressed in white formal shirt with charcoal grey pants, 6 feet height, thick black bouncy hair, an EA watch on the wrist of his muscled hands, perfect chiseled face cut. He looked stylish as ever and was exuberating a dapper  look. Though he seemed to have fit body and great features, Avantika was not convinced with the look.

"photo la he was looking young, but in real he looks little older. Oh My God. He looks like 15 years elder to Advika. Such a big age gap? Did Father agreed for this because akka is not getting any alliances?" Avantika was framing her thoughts. 

Sivaraman , Vasundhara and Ashwath are the ones who came inside.

Seeing Sivaraman, Avantika mistook him as Raghu. Sivaraman and Raghu have exact face resemblance, same body height, weight , fitness and structure. They both would look like brothers than Father and Son. But one could easily spot the difference due to their age factor.

When she was thinking all this, she heard Sivaraman voice , introducing himself , his wife Vasundhara and Ashwath as his younger son.

Avantika mentally slapped herself for thinking Sivaraman as the groom. She heaved a big relief sigh. Again, not hearing the conversation fully, she rushed to the room where Advika was seated.

"Addhu... they have changed the groom for you. "

"what are you saying?"

"Yes I have seen his photo. His name is ... Raaghuo.. kedhu vo.(Raghu or Ketu) But today a different guy has come to see you. His name is Ashwath". That Ragghu did not come to see you.

Advika looked perplexed. She has not seen Raghu's photo as usual. Avantika rushed to the same place as before to see the guests. Advika too joined her to hear them talking.

The sisters  heard Sivaraman telling that his elder son Raghu is on the way from completing his Pre-wedding photoshoot and will be here in few minutes. 

Hearing it Advika gave a cute glare at Avantika, to which she smiled sheepishly.   Five minutes passed. Ashwath was seen talking in phone, probably with Raghu telling that he is at the right house and they are inside. By the time, Avantika descended the stairs.

Confirming he is in the right house, Raghu ringed the calling bell. Hearing it Avantika who was standing near the stairs rushed to open the door. 

She saw Raghu standing with one hand in his pocket and the other hand holding the phone near his ears. Seeing Ashwath inside, he cut the call.

Ashwath informed that Raghu has come and he is the one standing outside. Hearing it Vanaja and Ramamoorthy rushed to greet him. 

They welcomed him with smiling face while Avantika paved way for him to enter. Raghu slid his phone in to his pockets and removed his shoes. He gave a tight lipped smile with a nod  as response to their greeting and came inside. 

Advika saw him from upstairs and felt she has seen him somewhere but could not recollect. Raghu casually looked upstairs to see Advika standing. Seeing him , Advika went inside the room quickly.

Ashwath moved to the other single sofa and gave space for Raghu to sit along with his parents.

"namaskaram" said Vanaja and Ramamoorthy seeing Raghu. He too nodded his head and folded his hands as in doing namaskaram.

"Mama, since Raghu has also come, we can meet your daughter, no need to delay" said Sivaraman. 

On the other hand, Avantika was examining Raghu. He was wearing a dark blue pant with white full hand shirt, matching brown belts, Bvlgari Black leather watch. Though his hand were covered , she saw the small camera tattoo on his left wrist while doing namaskaram. He was looking simply hot and handsome with his perfect body and muscles.