18 | Ignorance

Thanks for waiting. Kindly drop in your comments as it would let me know how far you like the story

~~~~~~~~~~Warning: Mild mature scenes ahead~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advika and Raghu came out changing to a different attire. They together received blessings from the elders.

Suddenly they felt the sexual tension, eagerness and anticipations high. They were trying really hard to suppress the smile that was emanating from their lips.

Seeing Raghu suppressing his smile, Vasundhara asked, " Why are you smiling like a mad fellow? what happened?"

Raghu just smiled at her shaking his head and went to his room. Sivaraman threw his arms around Vasu's shoulders.

"en agraharathu paikinkili una vachu nan epdi rendu pulla pethenu enake acharyama iruku" 

(I am really surprised how I managed to make you pregnant twice)

Vasu gave him a cute glare.

"seri.. seri.. namba roomku polama? (ok.. ok.. less tension... shall we go to our room?)

"Shameless.." Vasundhara bet him slightly on his shoulders and walked forward, ignoring him.

"I just asked her to come for sleeping. what did she think?" Siva wondered and followed her. 

~~~~~~~

Raghu was in his room, when Advika came inside locking the door. She came near him and placed the milk on the side table. Raghu was standing near her waiting impatiently for her to keep the milk on the table.

Advika turned towards him. In a flash, his lips were on hers, kissing feistily. His one hand tightened her waist , while the other marched up on her back pulling her even more closer to him. Her hands involuntarily surrounded his shoulders.

After a steamy kiss, they broke apart panting.  "you are such a good kisser" she said fisting his shirt.

" I have never tasted anything so good as your lips" he murmured against her lips and dived in for another hungry kiss, holding the nape of her neck. Advika gave him a tough competition by devouring his lips in return for the assault, he is doing with hers. 

"oh God.. Avi.. you make me go insane" he moaned and hugged her tight. His hands roaming around her back, without any restraints.

Nuzzling his nose on her neck, he peppered butterfly kisses from collarbone, throat, chin and corner of the mouth. 

He looked at her with passion and desire same as hers. He clutched her hair ,pulling her head back and kissed below the throat. 

"Aahh...." moaned Advika. Her moan was no way in helping him control. It induced his desire more. His actions ignited her as well. 

She took his face on her hands and latched her lips on his. The kiss grew intense making the world around them disappear.  

Raghu moved Advika back and together they fell on the soft bed. He pinned her hands above her head and came on top of her, plastering quick kisses all over her face. 

He removed the gold chain from her neck and unpinned the saree. His hands clutched the newly tied thali. Advika caught hold of his hand thinking he might take it as well. 

"no.. never I will take this out" he said and dipped his face on to her collarbone and started with kisses. His weakness , her neck was inducing the desires he was controlling so far. 

He bit her neck sensually eliciting a sexy moan from her. His hands travelled on her upper body , tracing each and every part slowly which was not touched by any other.