05 | Flashback

Kindly Vote... and don't be a silent reader.

Do give your comments as well..even if it the story is lagging something.. I will try to improve.

No comments and less vote makes me think people just vote for the sake of my ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sivaraman entered 'Anantha Sri Agraharam' in his car. Upon entering his house, he saw that all the rooms including Living room in the ground floor was filled with Students.

He went near one of the room and opened the door to see Raghu taking classes. Raghu, Vasundhara and Abheri teach Carnatic Music in the same insititute.

While Abheri works at a different location, Raghu and Vasundhara had rented out the Ground floor of their house 'Ananth Sri Agraharam' at Anna Nagar to the same institute for Music classes.

Sivaraman went to his room upstairs hearing the 'Devaram' sung by Vasundhara to her students. Refreshing himself he came down.

Preparing a coffee by himself, he went back to his room. He was seething in anger at Raghu and was waiting for him to complete the classes.

Raghu conducts Advanced level/higher classes in Carnatic music for his students Online.

When he is in Chennai some of his students attend the classes offline, while the onsite batch attends online. When he is back to Italy, all his classes would be in online.

An hour passed. Sivaraman heard the closing note S P S indicating the music classes are about to close.

Few minutes later, when he came down, Raghu was not present.

"Vasu... where is Raghu?"

"He left in his bike somewhere"

"You were teaching Devaram today right. Even if your son sings that stanza for 100 times he will not get married for this eternity" he shouted.

Vasundhara was teaching the stanza 'sadayal enumal' from Devaram which is mainly sung for young girls and boys to get married soon.

"Why? what happened? Why are you angry at him?" queried Vasundhara.

Sivaraman informed her about the call he received today from the girl's parents.

He was informed that they are not ok in proceeding further with engagement, as Raghu said he does not like the girl.

An hour passed. Raghu came home removing his slippers. This time his mother Vasundhara was angry at him and shouted.

" Why are doing like this Raghu? Do you have any intentions of getting married? or are you in love with anyone? if so, please tell us before hand and don't waste our time."

Raghu went to his room to freshen up without answering. Sivaraman got irritated.

"See how adamant and arrogant he is. We are spending lot of time in searching a girl for him , going to all the temples and do all the poojas for him to get married soon.

But he does not even respect us. I am not going to leave him this time. I need to find out why he rejected that girl.

Anyway he will come down for dinner, I will catch hold of him at that time. Don't prepare dinner or serve him anything. If you ever serve him, you will see the other side of me" said Sivaraman with a strict face.

While they were talking, Raghu came down wearing a blue track pant with white t-shirt.

He very well knew that his mom would not have cooked anything because of what he did. So he went inside the kitchen directly and prepared a Pongal, gothsu.