19 | Patch up

8 months later...

Milan, Italy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Warning : Mild mature scenes ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advika and Raghu were enjoying their life with lot of love. Advika continues her Bharatanatyam in an Indian Dance studio in Italy. She  assists Raghu in his office work and has learnt cooking as well. 

Raghu was sitting near his study table working on editing the photos in his laptop. Its almost night, he wanted to complete working on it before their departure to India the next day. 

Advika who was waiting for him for a longer time, saw him intently working on his laptop. She came near him and sat opposite to him on the study table. 

Raghu did not take his eyes off from his system and was working. "Raghu.. when you will come to sleep?" 

"hmm.. half an hour" 

Advika sat there looking at him working. Its been one quarter an hour.  Advika kept her legs on the armrest of his chair and swirled him. Raghu gave a cute glare at her and concentrated back. 

She was doing cute little distractions to him. Raghu was wearing a white pant with sky blue shirt.

"Sss.. Raghu .. white and blue suits you the most.. you look damn hot"  

Raghu just hummed in response and did not look at her. "White would look good on me too.. can you confirm looking at me?" she asked. 

 Raghu almost completed his work, he did not respond nor look at her. Advika bent down a little and looked at his face. Raghu lifted his eyes and saw her. Advika sat straight. 

Only now Raghu looked at her form in full. She was wearing one of his white shirt with top three buttons open. Her legs were bare. His shirt just reached above the mid of her thighs. 

He looked at her again from top to bottom. If looks could make a person get horny, Raghu was doing that. He brought his right hand near her chest. His two fingers went inside her shirt near the chest area and brought her closer , pulling the shirt.

He peeped a little to see her not wearing any bra and gave a sheepish smile.  

Advika expected eagerly for him to do something. He took out her thali now tied in gold chain. His white shirt, and the gold thali, with 3 buttons open, bare legs, made her look sexy. He kissed her thali which was resting between the valley of her breast. 

Raghu always liked to see her wearing the thali out when they both are alone. He never allows nor Advika too agrees to wear it out when they are outside. 

Raghu then went back to his system to complete the remaining work. Few minutes later, he turned towards Advika as she was disturbing him with her touches. 

Raghu looked at her once with a small glare. He then turned to his system and saved the files and closed it before he forgets or tampers anything. Closing the laptop he moved it aside and turned towards Advika ,giving a sexy smile.

Advika did not understand why. Before she could think of anything else,  he spread her legs little wide, moving with his chair between her legs and started kissing her thighs.

He was kissing her dangerously slow and licking in slow motion. Advika felt like her world spinning with the sweet tortures he was giving her. 

He marched above and above on her thighs with his lips, moving her shirt upwards. Next move would be her woman hood. He had a sheepish smile and Advika could feel that. He marched above almost near her womanhood.  She felt like her heart has stopped beating suddenly.