08 | Silent Speaker

Avantika who tried to go along with Raghu and Advika was stopped by Ashwath's voice.

"In which college are you studying?" asked Ashwath , making Avantika halt abruptly.

He clearly understood what her intention was and tried to distract her from their privacy.

She turned around facing the guests.

"ohh.. we almost forgot about your younger daughter. What are you studying?" asked his parents.

Feeling no other go and tied up to the same spot, Avantika had no option than answering their questions with a smiling face.

But deep in her heart, she was worried about her sister who is an innocent soul. She sensed Raghu might even go too far by the way he was looking at her.

For each of her answer,Ashwath gave sarcasm replies like
' ahaaan.. ohh ... oh oh'.

Vanaja looked at him.Ashwath went silent.

Vasundhara slightly bet Ashwath on his thighs. He was now sitting beside Vasundhara.

In a low voice, Vasundhara spoke, " if you tease like this in front of her parents, they would definitely  not think of considering you for Avantika on future"

Ashwath looked at her in shock.
"Shock  ka Kora. Shock ka Kora. Nee ivlo smart ah dress panindu Adam pudichu varambodhe theriyum"

(Come out of your shock. I know when you got ready stylishly and wantedly joined us for the meet)

Ashwath smiled cheekily and sat silent.

Vanaja distributed sweets and snacks to the guests. 

While they were talking, Ramamoorthy looked at Vanaja who gave him a knowing look. He understood what her thought was.

With this much years of bonding and love, he understood what is going on in her mind but was skeptical to ask.

That is when he remembered that they have not told about Advika's stammering issues.

They have not seen Raghu speak not even utter a single word. He stood up and just by his looks at them , his parents understood what he wanted and spoke.

Does this mean they understand his sign language or his actions? Is he a silent speaker? Is that the reason why they had accepted to meet my daughter?

But do they already know that Advika is a stammerer? we have not mentioned in horoscope, then how? Did they enquire about her to anyone?

So many thoughts ran in to the parents mind. They were little hesitant to accept a groom who can't speak. That is when they realized the same would be for others to accept Advika.

Still considering Advika's case when compared to Raghu, she could speak and that is much more better, is what her parents thought.

Ramamoorthy then decided not to come to a conclusion without knowing the facts and put others in difficult situation, and hence pushed the thoughts.

So far everything is going good, but was worried about what will happen if they come to know about Advika's issue.

But this is something they cannot hide , so finally, after composing himself, he spoke about her stammering issues

"Advika has some stammering problems.. She is not a complete stammerer, but she has the problem sometimes" said her father with a slight hesitation,  hoping they would say something about Raghu as well if in case he has any problems.

Raghu's parents did not utter any word. Ashwath was little shocked and looked at his parents to see what they say.

Seeing his reaction, Avantika was in full form to shout at the guests if they dare to speak anything about her sister.