12 | Stubborn Advika

Reaching home , Advika happily ran towards her room. But was stopped in the middle by her Father's voice.

"Addhu maa.. nothing is finalized yet. so don't raise hopes on him" he warned.

"Why?" she questioned with a shocking face loudly.

Ramamoorthy was little stunned to hear such a tone from Advika. 

" I don't think he is suitable for you. He lives in Italy. Very far away.. And this modeling job does not settle well with me."

"paa.. so what?? But... he is earning well enough... you can come to Italy or we... will come to India.. mod.. modelling that is .. his passion.. what's wrong?"

"but I am not convinced... how come I can live without seeing my daughter? When she is far away, in Italy?"

"apppaaaa... I love  him ..paa.."

"What ?? Love at first sight ah?" he asked.

"no.. its love at second sight" she showed the bracelet.

"This bracelet belongs to him. I.. I feel a strong connection between us.. I love him paa.. "

"don't talk rubbish Addhu maa.. its just attraction.. nothing else. You are not marrying him"

"appaaaaa. I will marry him only. I love him.... no matter what you say... I will... not change my decision..." shouted Advika and went to her room. They heard a loud thud of the door closing. 

Ramamoorthy, Vanaja and Avantika were really surprised with this behavior of Advika. Advika never ever raised voice at anyone , especially to her Father. 

Vanaja and Avantika looked at Ramamoorthy who was seething in anger. He was angry at Raghu.  Not at his little princess Advika. He could never ever get angry on Advika. So his anger drifted to Raghu.

Because of him the first fight between Advika and him happened. This is the first time, she has left to sleep without looking at him.

Avantika rushed to find that Advika has locked herself in to the room. Though Avantika has a separate room, she is afraid of sleeping alone. Hence she always shares her room with Advika.

How much ever, she knocked the door, Advika did not open it. 

Avantika wondered will love make some one cry like this?  She did not understand nor like this feeling of crying for love. Crying to marry a guy. Whatever it was, she wished Advika a best future.

If Advika will be happy by marrying Raghu, she too wishes that. At the end she wanted her to be happy. And Raghu too seemed to be a good guy for her too.

Vanaja advised her husband about Advika's love for Raghu. 

"See we want our daughter to live happily and I can see that Raghu is also a good guy and is in fully in love with her. His family too seemed to be good. You have to give up on your jealousy towards him. "

Ramamoorthy looked at her in shock.

"Yes you are jealous of him. You are too possessive of Advika that you are not able to withstand her  giving more importance to him than you.

You have to change. At the end we want her to live a happy life. So think wisely and make a decision" 

Vanaja left with Avantika to their room. Ramamoorthy sat on the sofa pondering what his wife told.

During school days when Advika was asked to choose commerce group as per her Father wish, she remained silent, though she did not like it.

But her Father then understood that she likes Computer science group and does not want to become a chartered accountant like him. Realizing it ,he agreed to switch the groups.