17 | Advika Raghunath

The Reception and Wedding celebrations of Advika and Raghunath started off in a grand manner in Coimbatore. Avantika was busy with helping her parents in the celebrations. Hence she did not get time to talk with Ashwath.

Her eyes were constantly on Aswhath whenever he was nearby. She refrained from looking at him often, to avoid others asking any question. But it was difficult for her. 

The reception got over in extravagant manner. That night, Raghu decided to talk with Advika for some time casually. Will his cousins leave him? Especially Mukunda? no way.

They all gathered in the terrace, where Raghu asked Advika to come to talk. Seeing the group in terrace, Raghu and Advika decided to go to a different place, but the cousins made them sit along with them , without giving private time.

The group had lot of talks and teasing's. Avantika who came to call Advika, saw Ashwath there. She initially thought of leaving the place, but her shameless mind and heart did not listen to her. 

She voluntarily went and sat  opposite to Ashwath. A minute later, Ashwath left the place saying he was getting a call. The cousins group did not take that seriously as they were in fun mood with the wedding couple. 

Avantika felt hurt at his act. The next day blossomed fresh and the wedding rituals started. It was an early morning muhurtham for Raghu and Advika. Girls were singing songs during the oonjal.  Not only the couples but also the guests enjoyed their wedding and were more happy at heart to see their smiling faces.

Finally Advika received the Muhurtham saree from Raghu. They both had an eyelock which depicted a big wave of happiness and excitement. 

Few minutes later, Advika came out of her room wearing a Dark green madisar with thick red blouse adorned with ornaments. She looked extremely gorgeous making people wonder if she is an Angel dropped from heaven. 

Raghu told before hand that he would select the Muhurtham saree and would suggest the blouse designs and ornaments for it. He was the one who suggested what type of make up to be applied for her.

When he chose this green saree, Keerthi and Vasu suggested him to buy a different color as this is all old model. They suggested him to opt for different colors like peach or green with violet according to the trends. 

But he remained stubborn and opted for this one. He has engraved his name and Advika's name with a music symbol and a dancing figure on the pallu of the Muhurtham saree.

Today after seeing Advika in that costume, everyone went in awe. The color suited her fair skin the most. The simple and elegant blouse design with bead works, the make up she was adorned with , everything was perfect for Advika.  Keerthi and Vasu now agreed that, sure Raghu has good taste in fashion and dressing sense.

Advika came and sat on her Father's lap. While Raghu was standing in front of her reciting the rituals looking at her. Finally it was the time for Raghu to tie the thali. 

Both Raghu and Advika, were engulfed  with happiness, nervous ,excitement and impatience. Raghu looked at Advika's eyes before bringing the thali to her.

He saw her face behind the thali he was holding. She was eagerly expecting him to tie it with pure love and adoration.

Raghu questioned with his eyes asking if she wants him to tie the thali. Advika nodded her with smile and love at him.

Raghu was all smiles and leaned near her and tied the thali. Keerthi who was waiting behind to tie the knot, was surprised, because Raghu tied two knots without allowing her. For the 3rd knot, Keerthi swatted his hand and tied it, forcefully snatching.