13 | All is well

Raghu went to his photoshoot. He did not say anything about his conversation with Advika's Father to Siva.

Later, when Siva dialed Ramamoorthy, he came to know about what happened early morning. Finally they concluded to marry Raghu and Advika. 

Vasu and Ashwath were elated hearing the good news.

Evening at the Airport, Raghu and his family were waiting with their luggage. They have not yet gone to the security checks. 

Raghu was anticipating Advika's arrival as her Father informed Siva that they are on the way.  Vasu and Ashwath saw him waiting impatiently like a love sick teenager and smiled. 

Few minutes later, Raghu saw Advika coming near him with her parents and Sister, dressed in peach colored salwar suit.

Raghu had a wide grin seeing her. Seeing him Advika's heart fluttered and felt butterflies in her stomach. 

Sivaraman , Vasu and Ashwath too came to meet them. While the elders spoke, Raghu and Advika moved little far away from them to talk in private.

He caught hold of her hand and kept a small box in her palm. With confusion, she looked at it. Raghu signaled her to open it. 

When she opened she saw a beautiful small pair of gold earrings in the shape of dancing figure with a diamond in the middle. Advika liked it very much and smiled at him.

Raghu bought this on his way to the hotel. For some strange reason he had a confidence that Advika would meet him for send off.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

Advika bobbed her head in yes. 

"Words" 

"I like it" she said in low voice with heads bent down due to shyness.

"Sathama ..  enna pathu sollu"  said Raghu (Louder... look at me and tell)

Advika felt really very shy to look at him. "Pidichirku.. " (I like)

"the earrings or the one who gave the earrings?" he flirted coming little near to her.

"Both" she said  with heavy blush.

"You blush often "

"You make me blush often"

"And I can make you blush even more" he teased her with hands dipped in his jeans pockets.

Advika caught hold of his shirt with her left hand ,pulling him towards her. Raghu stumbled but managed to maintain distance from her. 

"And I can do the same to you, things more than that" she replied cockily.

"I am waiting , gorgeous." he said huskily leaning towards her ear.

"soon, you will see hottie" Advika replied pushing him back , releasing her hands from his shirt.

He made a note mentally  that Advika stammers only when she is nervous or anxious. Rest of the time she talks normally.

 "I thought you are a reserved girl" 

"Definitely  not Mr.. Raghunath" 

Raghu just smiled at her action. Advika, caught his hand and removed the gold ring from his finger. 

"Why are you always obsessed with my ornaments? First you took my platinum bracelet and now my gold ring"

"Pcch.. I wanted it to buy the ring for us." she pinched his wrist. 

"ssss.. aahhh.. its not paining" Raghu said cheekily smiling. 

Advika tried to remove his bracelet from her hand but Raghu forbid it.