06 | Chennai to Coimbatore

The previous chapter had only less votes around 14 , whereas the before one had 20 Plus votes.  I have seen this pattern where the author imposes strict rule and votes pour in. From the next chapter it stops. 

I am taken for granted here for publishing chapters frequently. I have seen this even for well known authors. For each and every chapter they ask for votes and comments. Still people don't.

I am not going to ask for any hereafter. If you feel the story is good vote it. I am grateful that people don't give hate comments at least. Thankful for that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raghu stayed in Italy taking care of his business there.. Usually 3 months before the end of the year, he comes to India.

He is multi- talented. A photographer, model, Singer, excels in cooking, dancing, swimming and basket ball. He is like Vasundhara excelling in all extra curriculars. Whereas Ashwath is like his Father excelling in Academics.

Being a Carnatic stage singer, Raghu never misses to give his performance in the Sabhas in 'Marghazi' month.

Abheri and him are the Music partners. They always have a healthy competition against each other in singing. There would always be a tie between Raghu and Abheri. That much strong and  deep voice he has.  

Sivaraman received Advika's profile through his client,  which too has 'chevva dhosham'.

The astrologer told this one has very good compatibility , mainly the 'Vasiya porutham' with Raghu and urged them to fix this somehow. So they decided to make Raghu meet Advika in person directly without informing him.

This time Siva and Vasu were strong in fixing the alliance. They did not want to drag it nor listen to Raghu, if he ever wants to reject. Its been 4 days since Raghu landed in Chennai. 

Siva has already contacted Raghu's friends /business partners (Shruthi and Dinesh) and made them give some work to bring Raghu to Coimbatore. Luckily they had a pre-wedding photoshoot which was pushed to Raghu stating some excuses.

At present, Raghu is packing his things for the photo shoot in Coimbatore.  Ashwath came to his room and searched for something in his room.

"Dei Anna (bro), did you see my air pods? Last time when I came I remember keeping it in your bed" Ashwath asked pulling his bed sheets and throwing  the pillows in the name of searching.

Raghu gave a smack on his head and signaled with his eyes to look at the air pods near the dressing table.

"ahh.. sorry bro.. here it is .. thanks.. by the way are you ready?packed all things?, we have to leave soon"

He looked at him with brows raised in question asking 'where?'

"to Coimbatore."

seeing his confused face, Ashwath continued.

"oh you don't know right, we all are going to Coimbatore. You are going for photoshoot, we are going for .. for .. tour. ya tour."

Raghu gave him an unbelievable look.

"they are seeing a girl for marriage. For me. Not for you, ok , so don't get any hopes. Now let me go and check others" replied Ashwath and tried to escape. But Raghu's hand caught him by his collars.

" pcchh.. ipa enna da.. ama  unaku dhan ponnu pakka poranga.. andha ponuku Thangai onnu irukunu sonnanga. andha  ponna ushar pannalanumnu nanum poren podhuma" said Ashwath.

( what do you want to know?? Yes we are going to meet a girl for your marriage and I am coming to see if I can correct her sister for me)

Raghu eyed the pillow which he threw on the floor.