Prologue

This story takes place after Ash defeat Leon and had just finished a journey Paldea where he caught a Lokix, a Ceruledge, a Wattrel that evolved into a Kilowattrel, a Dunsparce which would evolved into a Dudunsparce, a Paldean Tauros along with it's blaze bread and aqua bread, a Finizen that would evolved into a Palafin, a Flamigo, a Cetoddle which evolved Cetitan and a Frigibax which eventually evolved into a Baxcalibur. During his time in Paldea Ash would defeat the gym leaders then the elite four as well as Paldea's champion then taking on a the role of a guest instructor at Naranuva Academy as well as a guest instructor at Blue berry academy where he would teach the students how to battle tough opponents as well as how to deepen the bond you have with your pokemon. During this time Ash would come arcoss a book that talked about four unique regions that he has never heard of before which made him curious even more curious to learn that there have be no one has visited the four regions in two hundred years. Ash would ask the other instructors about this which shocked them after hearing Ash's question then demand how did he learn about to which he answer saying that he found the book after it had mysteriously fell of the shelf then see the cover made him curious about what was written in the book which is what lead him to read, Ash would then ask why has no visit the four regions mention in the book to which director Clavell answered say the regions Ash had just learned about are called the four hazard regions because they are home to some of the strongest but most dangerous pokemon in the world, hearing director Clavell answer made curious about why the four hazard regions were so dangerous. This curiosity would lead Ash to travel to the four hazard regions.