Chapter 6 Battle of the Tir Na Nog Weapon Masters

Ash, his old friends and his family would arrive in Tir Na Nog Ash would get a bit of nostalgia arriving at the largest port city in all of Tir Na Nog where he would see a familiar. The familiar face Ash would meet was the dock master who is called Shames who was a little surprised but glad to see Ash again, the two would do a little catching Ash and the other would leave for the Tir Na Nog arena but Iris would notice that Ash had a grin on his face to which he would say you will all have to see, while walking they would be ambushed by the Tir Na Nog variant of team savage but they would be subdued by the three pokemon Ash had bonded with during his time in Tir Na Nog who are called Gybuid the warrior priest pokemon a grass, ice and fighting type,  Viricore the manticore pokemon a poison, dark and flying type and Griffipress the royal griffin pokemon a flying, electric and ice type. As the group top in a field they all asked Ash why did they stop to which he says while pointing up that we are waiting for the arena then they would be shocked seeing the arena floating in the sky which would lead Clemont to ask how is possible to have a floating arena to which As simply says you would have to ask the arena technicians. Ash would then ready himself for his third match his friends would see him putting on armour for his match. As Ash Gybuid, Viricore, Griffipress enter the arena ground would come face to face with his opponent Danu with her three pokemon Griffiperor, Kelbysse the dark water pokemon a grass, water, ghost and dark type and Leprecurse the mischief pokemon a grass, psychic and fairy. Just as the match was about to start Ash would say to Danu that the lesson that she constantly drilled into him was that honour doesn't lie in the weapon or the armour which would lead him to driving his lancer into the ground then pulling a trigger that would eject most of his armour only leaving a light armour suit on with Ash say that honour lies within the warrior, after hearing Ash's statement Danu began to smile because she was glad that he remembered the lesson which would lead to drive her spear into the ground and pulling a trigger that ejects her armour leave only a light armour suit on, the two would ready them selves for their duel while the crowd would begin grinning because they all knew that Ash wants a martial art duel with Danu which would excited the crowd because it has been a long time since there had a martial art duel in the four gate tournament. The duel between Ash and Danu would begin with the two charging at each other along with each of their pokemon doing the same. The would be one of the fiercest battles of the four gate tournament with everyone in the audience to go from the edge of their seats to stand while roaring for the both of them to keep fighting. During the battle Ash and Danu would use their crest bond abilities, for Ash he would be using the abilities of Griffipress and Gybuid which are called ragging storm and war prayer which grants the power weather and harnesses it into the warriors attacks while war prayer increases the warriors strength depending on how strong the warriors spirit is. Danu's crest bond abilities are called cursed water which make people heavier every time Danu strikes someone, her second ability is called cloak which makes it's users invisible and her third ability is the same as Ash ability he has with Griffipress. As Ash and Danu use the crest bond abilities it intensifies their battle, Ash and Danu battle was about to reach it's climax with Ash top part of his light armour suit was torn then taring the top because it was to damaged then Danu suggested that he go all out for the final strike then telling him that she going to put all she has left into one last strike as she tied a bandana on her head which Ash recognized realizing that he had use his third Viricore's crest bond lethal strike which focuses Ash attacks making them more damaging which is why he hasn't used it because of the risk of kill Danu if he uses it incorrectly to which she says that this would also be the final part of his test if he could fully master the ability he would prove himself worth of her acknowledgement as a true weapon master. Hear Danu's statement Ash would have the resolve to use all three of his crest bonds to defeat Danu, seeing Ash resolve would make Danu smile because now the two of them were now fight without restraints. Their final clash would begin with managing to fully harness his lethal strike combined with ragging storm and war prayer would begin to turn the tide for Ash leading him to knocking out Danu with pokemon just knocking Danu's pokemon which lead to Ash winning the match then Ash would go to Danu taking the bandana then doing a victory pose with the hand holding the bandana which would lead the crowd to roar in cheer to Ash's victory, Ash would then go to help Danu up just before giving the bandana back to her he would say thank you for not swallowing your pride which she would thank him for the match but would say it is your to keep for passing her test with Ash putting on the bandana then the two would bow to each other. Later that night a party would be held to celebrate Ash's third victory with Ash's old friends and family arriving to the party but Ash would  run a little late because was dressing himself in the right cloths, Ash would arrive and his old friends and family would be surprised at with how well dressed he is even more surprised to him act with such etiquette because in the past while had some manners him which would make Serena blush after hi greeting to he and complementing her cloth, with Ash finally arriving to the party it could properly begin, during the part Ash would reunited with some of the friends he made in Tir Na Nog who called Lir, Morrigan, Ecne, Fand, Neit and Midir. Ash would some catching up with while acting formal which surprised his old friends and family, Ash's old friends and family would learn that Tir Na Nog didn't alway have martial arts it was only introduced when someone from the XiaYeo region came to Tir Na Nog  centuries ago and would pass on his martial arts techniques to a few people and would spend the rest of his life in Tir Na Nog and would have student from the Peloponnsa, Reichland and Midgardis with developing their own fighting styles such as the metal wall technique the Spartirians favour which explains why they focus on defence and counter attacks, the Reichland prefer the forest wind technique which focus on stealth, speed and agility, people of Tir Na Nog would be generalist which is what would lead to pokemon fighters from Tir Na Nog being some of the most unpredictable fighters while people from Midgardis would not create their own fighting technique but would become one of the most disciplined fighters. Ash's old friends and family would surprised with how a single person had such a impact on four regions. Danu would then begin to tell the story of Ash time in Tir Na Nog.   

The video at the top is for Ash's and Danu's introduction, the video is also for Ash and Danu martial art duel all the way to the end of the match.