Chapter 10 The Four Pillar tournament Begins

Ash, his old friends, family, teachers and warrior friends would all arrive in Danelaw where the four pillar tournament would be held then seeing how large the colosseum was because they could see it from the port city they were in, the colosseum was located in the center of Danelaw. They would all arrive at the colosseum with Ash helping them find seats, as everyone would be seated then the announcer would welcome the audience to the four pillar tournament and would then introduce five very special guests, the strongest lancer Poseidon lord of the sea,  the strongest hunter Siegfried the dragon slayer, the strongest weapon master one eyed Balor and the strongest rune mage Freya who know are the four pillars and then announcer would the fifth guest which was getting everyone excited because the champion of the Peloponsa, Reichland, Tir Na Nog and Midgardis would be the last to appear, the champion is called Lorien. The four pillars would showcase their pokemon then Lorien would showcase his pokemon. Loriens pokemon from  Peloponsa are pyrotaur the fire minotaur pokemon, Harphalian the man eating birds pokemon a steel, fighting and flying type and Cerberian the guard dog pokemon a dark and psychic, Ash would explain to his old friends and family Harphalian is one of the strongest flying type pokemon in the world with Cerberian being the strongest pokemon in all of Peloponsa. Lorien's Reichland pokemon is Wiederjaeger the zombie pokemon a dark and ghost type. Lorien's pokemon from Tir Na Nog are Oilliphoros the endless chain snake pokemon a dark and fairy type and Gybuid. Then there are Lorien's pokemon from Midgardis Valknir the war horse pokemon a fire, flying, steel and fighting type, Draugserker, Fenrirolykos the storm wolf pokemon a flying, dark and fighting. Lorien would then present to the crowd which included Ash, his old friends and family his ace pokemon and then call it the ultimate pokemon then as it enters the arena which shock  Ash, his old friends and family because they had never seen such a large and imposing pokemon, it's revealed that Lorien's ace is called Jormundracirius which is know as the sovereign pokemon and from Ash has read about this is the only pokemon the can change it's type at will and gets bigger the more it ages. Hear Ash's statement Jormundracirius shocked his old friends and family then Ash would explain because of it's one of a kind abilities Jormundracirius is consider the strongest pokemon in the world with no one knowing where to find one because Jormundracirius is also the most rarest pokemon in the world. Lorien would then give a speech to the sixteen contestants for making it to the four pillar tournament sincerely congratulating them for fighting so hard to enter this tournament which is ironically thanks to the first outsider who happen to be competing this year and I am looking forward to what fights are ahead. The sixteen contestants would be called down, each of the sixteen contestants would enter the arena grounds which would include Ash. The contestants would then get paired up with Ash's match being the last to be paired up and his opponent would be one Ash has battle in eight years, the train who happens to be Ash's first opponent is called Jason and he was the one who Ash battled when he first arrived in Peloponsa. Ash would do some train during the tournament until his match, the final match of the first round would begin with Ash and his opponent Jason would enter the arena then they two fighters would choose how many pokemon the would use which would be two and could make their choices before the match or after they entered the arena grounds, Jason would use Chirýtita the centuar pokemon a fighting and ground type and Tyrybdis the havoc pokemon a dark and water type. Ash would would us battletaur and his second pokemon for this match would be Pikachu which made everyone curious to which he explain that since learn that Jason would be Ash's first opponent Pikachu asked to be one of the pokemon to fight to which at first Ash try to dissuade Pikachu because Ash remember how badly Pikachu was beaten eight years ago but Pikachu wasn't going to take no for an answer thus Ash would have Pikachu train with the pokemon he bonded with during the last eight years until the match, Ash would state that he will still fight with the same strength and resolve he showed during the four gate tournament. The final match of round one would begin with the two contestants and their pokemon would clash. Battletaur would fight Chirýtita and it would be a fierce battle which looked like a stalemate because both pokemon are the two strongest close courters fighters in all Peloponsa, Ash would at first glance seems like he is struggling but in reality he was gaging Jason's strength and trying to wear him down which was Ash's plan meanwhile Pikachu seem to be struggle against Tyrybdis and would look like Pikachu would lose but then suddenly something unexpected would happen, Pikachu would evolve which would shock everyone specifically Ash, his old friends and his family. The reason behind Pikachu's evolution was his desire to become Ash strong as Ash had become from his eight year training, Pikachu's evolution would be a unique one because Ash, his old friends, family and those who live Peloponsa, Reichland, Tir Na Nog and Midgardis because that had never seen the pokemon Pikachu's evolution because it wasn't Raichu but a pokemon with humanoid appearance, Ash's Pikachu's newly evolved for would make him half of Ash's height with hunam like legs and arms which would include five fingered hands while his tail shrinking to a point it would be barely noticeable and his head take a more human appearance, with this new development Ash's new evolved Pikachu(don't have a name for him yet) would strike Tyrybdis with a new move which Ash and the people of Peloponsa, Reichland, Tir Na Nog and Midgardis recognized as storm javelin which could be considered a condensed thunder bolt that can paralyze any part of the body it struck, then he would then seem to have gotten faster with  Ash and the people of Peloponsa, Reichland, Tir Na Nog and Midgardis realize that Pikachu(don't have a name for him yet) was using acceleration which would double the users speed every time it's used, with Pikachu(don't have a name for him yet) evolution gave him what he needed to to defeat Tyrybdis. The newly evolved Pikachu(don't have a name for him yet) would use the final two new moves he learn which are called overload and iron driver. Overload is the electric type version of blast burn while iron driver is a steel type move that increases ones attack and defence while deal a large amount of damage to their opponent when they land an attack which he would manage to lead on    Tyrybdis and knocking him out of the match. After seeing Tyrybdis defeat Battletaur would draw in Chirýtita and then slam him into the ground after grabbing him once charged at him, as for Ash he would use his recoil counter to deal the strike that would knock out Jason which would win him the match. With Jason and his pokemon knocked out Ash would be declared the winner and will now move on to the next round. Ash's match against Jason was more then a simple match it was the match that would prove that his wasn't the same trainer he was eight years ago and would prove to all that he has become a strong fighter and would continue to prove through the rest of the tournament.  

Note the video at the top is for Lorien's pokemon introduction primarily Jormundracirius.