Chapter 16 Aftermath

The joint force would return to where Ash's old friends and family were waiting for Ash return which they all do injured but alive, seeing that Ash was alive Serena would run towards Ash hugging him while tears of joy run down hear face which leads Ash would then return the hug. Later that night a party would be held after the fight during which people began to notice that Ash was absent which would lead to Lorien to go searching for Ash. Lorien would search for a few minutes then hearing breaking glass and would find then finding Ash with a bottle of alcohol in one and an alcohol glass filled in the other, Ash would explain that he was toasting Liloviatar then not wanting to be rude would drink from two class then breaking one of glasses then Lorien would state your drunk to which Ash states oh you bet I am then would ask Lorien how much alcohol does he have to drink until he could no long see his reflection in the mirror then stating that he doesn't want to see his reflection to which Lorien states that Ash is behaving like a fool then saying he did what was necessary saying that thanks to his help had save the lives of humans and pokemon, Liloviatar had to be stop the before Lorien could finish Ash would state don't under stand I never done anything like this before I see Liloviatar face every time I close my eyes, Ash then explain that all he wanted was travel the world meet new people and pokemon, have pokemon battles and one day become a pokemon master. Ash would then states I never wanted to do the things I have done to which Lorien simple says I know Ash we never wanted you in that hole. Lorien would then say he remembers when he first heard of Ash arrive eight years ago remembering that Ash was full of life and innocent knowing everyone wasn't kind to him while treating him poorly at first but would eventually earn everyones respect, Lorien would then state that many of Lorien's people are a little envious because of how far he had come while still remaining innocent in his own way, Lorien would then state that he can never tell Ash that his pain will ever go away or that he will ever forget Liloviatar face but would state that it was necessary you helped saved everyone you did a hard thing for the right reason and still having his heart which is a good one you would not be in such pain otherwise which means there is still hope for you. Ash would then state you and your people maybe so forgiving but can you say the same about the others such as his old friends and family to which Lorien said why don't you ask them then would explain that Rotom Dex had broadcast all of Ash's matches and all the parties after his matches then Rotom Dex would appear then suddenly Ash would throw the second glass to Rotom Dex in anger who would dodge, Ash would would say how dare you in an angered tone then ask in that same angered tone do you have so little trust and faith in me, hearing what had just said in angered tone would shock Rotom Dex and those watching the board cast then would apologize for lashing out then would meet up with everyone at the party who went silent when Ash arrive then Serena would walk up to Ash then hugging him which was not what Ash was expecting, Serena then say that it was alright then Leon would state there nothing to forgive because Ash did what was necessary and if any of Ash's old friends or family was in his place they wouldn't had the stomach to do what Ash did, Serena would then say that she and the others would help  heal as much as they could. Ash's journey of blood was now over now his journey of steel was about to begin.

The video is for Lorien trying to comfort Ash after defeating Liloviatar.