Chapter 19 Operation Shadow Strike

The Morning of Operation Shadow Strike Ash would begin handing out assignments to each of the troops taking part in the operation while handing each of them tasks for the operation. Ash would explain how they would strike Rasputin's forces supply lines and military manufacturing facilities but before they destroy their targets check if there were any pokemon and if their were they are to extract them before the military strike. That same after noon everyone would ready themselves for the operation which is going to begin just before sunrise tomorrow. After get some sleep the troops would begin to mobilize for the operation. Ash would assign Artemis to raid the military manufacturing facilities while Ash would lead the raid on the Rasputin's forces supply lines. Operation Shadow Strike would begin with the Crimeaus forces launching a surprise attack on Rasputin's forces which was a way to distract Rasputin's forces long enough until the targets of the raids are destroyed. Operation Shadow Strike would continue with many success along with the Crimeaus forces would drive Rasputin's forces back to what the original boarder of Crimeaus and Volgogradar look two hundred years. Ash would notice that Operation Shadow Strike has gone to easy then a soldier from Artemis team would bring a intel from Rusalka which was a recording that would show a new kind of weapon that was just developed by the research division which Ash would recognized as well as the people who had finish developing the weapon. The people Ash recognized were the remaining members of team galactic, team plasma and team flare while also seeing Giovanni and the members of team rocket. The weapon Ash had recognized was a mind control device that team plasma had created years ago which was now in the hands of Rasputin's hands. Ash would inform Lorien and all of the joint forces about the new weapon Rasputin's forces now had which would shock them which would lead them to continue fighting with caution. Rusalka would send information the joint forces that Rasputin would use the mind control device on pokemon to use as cannon faughter, Ash would lead a raid to the Volgogradar weapon development facility in an attempt to destroy the mind control device, the strike would infiltrate the weapon development facility which Rasputin, team galactic, team plasma, team flare, Giovanni and the members of team rocket would be waiting for them. Rasputin would order the activation of the mind control device then order to use it on the strike team pokemon, as the mind control device activates then fire a blast striking the pokemon of the strike team which seamed to begin to take control them but then to everyones surprise the pokemon of the strike team would fight the mind control device and would win. Ash would realize that the pokemon of Peloponnsa, Reichland, Tir Na Nog and Midgardis had a strong will power and due to the crest bond made it near impossible for anyone or anything to control. Despite not being able control the minds of the pokemon from the strike team Rasputin would begin to smirk which would make Ash wonder out loud what do you find some amusing to which. Rasputin answers stating that they had already created smaller version of the mind control device and able to mass produce them, hearing there Rasputin's forces are now had a way to mass produce the mind control device would anger Ash, then Rasputin would order an evacuation because he had just activated the self destruct sequence which would cause the strike team and Ash would barely escape the destroy weapon development facility. Ash would realize this war has only just begun as he and the strike team return to base.