Chapter 11

However, Gu Yan's expression was extremely serious and his tone of voice was full of helplessness and indulgence. In a trance, Ye Zi felt that he really was making trouble for no reason.

Gu Yan sighed and commanded: "Hurry and help the Princess Consort to rest."

"No one is allowed to come over. I will beat up whoever comes over." Ye Zi suddenly came back to his senses and alertly took two steps back.

The others had seen his skills and for a while, no one dared to go forward.

A little anger finally formed in Gu Yan's eyes: "Ye Zi, even if you are angry with me, you shouldn't be acting nonsensical."

He was acting nonsensical?

Ye Zi was so angry that he wasn't able to say anything. Straining his neck, he stared at Gu Yan.

Gu Yan closed his eyes: "Siwei."

The black-clothed man who had fought with Ye Zi moved in response to his calling. He picked up the long sword at Ye Zi's feet and in a flash, the sharp blade landed on Ye Zi's neck. Ye Zi was startled by the sudden change and several of the attendants took this opportunity to tightly hold him in their grips.

Ye Zi struggled a little, his eyes were red with anger: "You bastard, you scoundrel! If you have the guts, then take me into the bridal chamber right now. In a few days, the entire Imperial city will know that Prince Rui is a bastard who takes people by force!"

Gu Yan walked up to him, gently hooked his chin, and said in a warm voice: "After all this talk, it seems you're still at odds with me. Fine, then let's do as you wish. We'll have our wedding night tonight."

He straightened up and ordered, "Tie him up and send him to my room."

Ye Zi was horrified: "You——let go of me!"

But no matter how Ye Zi cried, the attendants didn't give him any chance to resist. Someone found a rope and tied him up, and a group of them carried Ye Zi back to the courtyard where Gu Yan lived and threw him onto a bed covered with red silk.

The attendants left one after another, leaving only the immobile Ye Zi inside the room and Siwei, who was sitting in the outer room, watching over him.

Ye Zi was tied up like a rice dumpling. His posture made it uncomfortable on the soft bed and his arms were numb to the point of losing feeling. He struggled to sit up on his knees as he poked his head out of the bed canopy.

Gu Yan's room was decorated with blessings, red silks, and candles. If it weren't for Ye Zi's wretched appearance, it would have looked like a warm wedding night.

There was probably no Princess Consort as pitiful as he was in this world.

Ye Zi couldn't figure out why Gu Yan treated him like this.

Gu Yan went to His Holiness for marriage and even decided to hold a wedding banquet with great fanfare. These were all things that happened before meeting him so how could he be the original Princess Consort?

Where did the real Princess Consort go?

If there was no such person, Gu Yan wouldn't have dared to ask Emperor Jinghe for marriage.

That would be a big crime of deceiving the Emperor, did he not want to live anymore?

Ye Zi was full of questions and couldn't help but look at the person not too far away.

Now, he could only ask this person.

Gu Yan called him Siwei and this name was not unfamiliar to Ye Zi.