Chapter 25

Ye Zi was red from the tips of his ears to his cheeks and subconsciously wanted to escape, but Gu Yan nimbly reached out and wrapped his arm around his waist.

Gu Yan exerted a little force on his palm and pressed Ye Zi against his chest as he asked in a low voice with a smile: "What is my beloved consort doing?"

Ye Zi abashedly replied: "......Treating your illness."

The smile in Gu Yan's eyes deepened. He gently rubbed Ye Zi's back with his palm and said slowly, "Oh, so that was you treating my illness?"

"I-I really was treating your illness!" Ye Zi's body was already becoming weak as he emphasized: "Don't you feel much better now? Isn't there no discomfort anymore? That's my secret recipe, it's especially good for the body. No, that's not what I mean, I mean......I......"

Ye Zi was so ashamed that he couldn't speak coherently. Gu Yan gently pinched his face and said softly: "I know, did you feed me something just now?" Although he didn't know what it was, the discomfort in his body had indeed gradually subsided.

Ye Zi breathed a sigh of relief and explained: "That was my spiritual dew."

"Spiritual dew?"

"That's right." Ye Zi propped up his body and looked at him seriously, "There's only one drop every few months, so it's very precious. I just fed you one not long ago and the drop I just created was very mind-consuming."

Ye Zi pursed his lower lip guiltily and said pitifully: "What I did just now was for your own good, you can't misunderstand me."

"Misunderstand?" Gu Yan lowered his eyes to look at him and deliberately asked, "Do you need to stick out your tongue to feed me the spiritual dew? Do you need to lick me?"

Ye Zi couldn't say anything in response. He lowered his head and even his neck was red.

"And you say you weren't intentionally taking advantage of me? You......" Gu Yan was about to tease him a bit more only to feel his body lighten. A white light flashed and Ye Zi's figure disappeared in front of his eyes, leaving only a white undershirt on the bed.

Gu Yan lifted the shirt, just in time to see a touch of light green flashing past him and diving into the folded quilt.

Ye Zi moved quickly. He tucked himself into the quilt and quickly covered himself so tightly that no traces of him could be seen.

Gu Yan chuckled: "A Zi, come out, are you going to suffocate yourself inside?"

Ye Zi curled up into a mimosa plant under the blanket and said in a muffled voice: "......I won't suffocate."

"But you will be uncomfortable like this."

"I won't."

Gu Yan helplessly shook his head. No longer arguing with him, he got up and started changing his clothes. It was getting dark outside and Gu Yan asked, "Aren't you hungry? Change back quickly, I'll ask someone to make something to eat."

Ye Zi didn't respond for a long time. Gu Yan frowned slightly and lifted the quilt, the little green plant rolled out from inside in a limp curl. Gu Yan frowned slightly: "What's wrong with you?"

Ye Zi's stems subconsciously grasped onto Gu Yan's fingers as he spoke in a daze: "I suddenly feel so tired......"

Gu Yan's eyes darkened: "Is it because you fed me the spiritual dew?"

"Maybe." Ye Zi's voice was sleepy and sounded breathless, "I used to be a little tired when I took the spiritual dew out of my body, but it wasn't as bad as this time. It seems that we really must wait for the spiritual dew to form naturally......."