Chpt: 26

Just as Gu Yan came back from outside, his fingers were stiffened by the night wind. Fortunately, warm incense was burning in the room, the temperature was suitable, and it didn't feel cold.

Gu Yan took off his outer robe and casually threw it on the floor. He then closed the bed curtains as he got on top.

No one knew if it was because he had been suffering for too long and had exhausted all his strength or if that was how the medicine worked, but when Ye Zi felt someone approaching, he only frowned and didn't wake up.

His sleeping face was quiet and well-behaved as his thick and slender eyelashes fluttered slightly, adding a bit of fragility for no reason and making him look more pitiful.

Gu Yan gently clasped his wrist, lowered his head, and kissed his moist lips. The bedchamber was silent and the light was dull.

Gu Yan kissed him tenderly and the temperature gradually increased. After a while, Ye Zi finally couldn't bear the disturbance. He frowned slightly, murmured dreamily, and opened his eyes in a daze.

In a trance, Ye Zi thought that he was still asleep. If it wasn't a dream, why would he see Gu Yan on top of him and undoing his clothes?

......Undoing his clothes? ? ?

Ye Zi was startled and instinctively struggled to escape, but Gu Yan grabbed his wrist and held them high above his head.

Ye Zi looked at him in horror: "What are you doing?!"

The heat had already gotten to Gu Yan's brain that he thought Ye Zi was only being shy. He leaned up to kiss his eyes and said softly: "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

"No! Don't......" Ye Zi wanted to stop him, but after his previous bullying, Ye Zi had long since lost the strength to resist. He collapsed on the bed, wanting to cry without tears.

Didn't this person only go to a birthday banquet? Why did he suddenly come back with such a rough appearance?

.....Did he eat something he wasn't supposed to at the birthday banquet?

He had only taken a nap, how did things suddenly turn out like this?

Gu Yan's movements became more and more fierce. Realizing that this person was for real, Ye Zi was so frightened that his eyes turned red. He desperately begged for mercy, trying to get him to come back to his senses: "Your Majesty, d-d-don't do this......you can't do this to me, if this gets out——"

"It's okay if it gets out." Gu Yan patiently reminded him, "A Zi, we are already married."

As he said that, he gently pulled open Ye Zi's pants.

Ye Zi closed his eyes in despair.

"......"

Gu Yan's movements stopped abruptly. Ye Zi was caught up in this dilemma and squirmed uneasily: "......Your Majesty?"

Gu Yan looked up at him, the corners of his eyes were red and his gaze was burning: "You're not poisoned?"

Ye Zi was confused: "Poisoned?"

Gu Yan was almost as confused as Ye Zi at this moment and his brain was a muddled mess as he forced the question out incredulously: "Those snacks, did you eat it?"

"Snacks?" Ye Zi didn't understand why he suddenly brought this up. He tilted his head, thought about it, and said sheepishly, "Are you talking about the ones Qiu Tang brought? I.....ate it."

Gu Yan asked: "How much did you eat?"

Ye Zi shrunk his neck and replied guiltily: "I ate......all of it."