Maya

Phoenix arrived at his office at 10:00 in the morning. It didn't take long for Maya to arrive either, she was bursting with energy at the door.

"NICK!"

"Woah, Maya I didn't see you there!" Phoenix had been buried in his thoughts, he had to tell Maya. Maya already knew...

"Nick, listen I already know what this is going to be about... What are you going to do about Edgeworth?"

"Uhhhh..." Phoenix felt the sweat trickling down his neck, even mentioning Miles' name caused butterflies to swarm in his stomach.

"Nick you need to confront your feelings, if you don't then one day it will all be exposed in the wrong way. You need to be the one to tell Edgeworth how you feel otherwise you'll be stuck in the same loop. What if Edgeworth likes you too?"

"Hey! I never said I liked him!"

"It's really obvious..."

"Ok fine... Whenever I'm around Miles I feel complete, he makes me feel like I have a purpose. If I see Miles sad all I want to do is go to him, hug him and help him. Edgeworth has always been there for me, I don't know what I'd do without him... " Phoenix chuckled, reminiscing over last nights events.

"Maya..." Phoenix looked up helplessly from his desk, he really was clueless when it came to love.

"Will you help me?"

"I will see to it that you and Edgeworth become married!"

"MAYA! That's too far!"

"Oh no it isn't..." Phoenix had never seen such cunning in Maya's eyes, she grinned so sinisterly it made him wonder just what she was capable of. Phoenix didn't have many other options though, who else would be able to help him?

"We need to think of a game plan! Edgeworth likes romantic stuff right? Like flowers, bears all the cliche stuff."

"I wouldn't know..."

Maya turned bright red and clenched her fists, she then gave Phoenix a big punch on the shoulder.

"You doofus! You spent all day with Edgeworth and you don't even know what he likes!"

Phoenix stopped listening, all he could think about was Miles, how he rested his head on Phoenix's shoulder. Phoenix could still remember the exact spot his head rested. Miles' words played over and over in his head like a broken record, Phoenix thought over each word, each tone. An idea occurred to him, this was it...

"Maya I know what to do. I know exactly how I'm going to confront my feelings."

"Really?"

"Yes..."

Author note:

This half a chapter because the other half is from a different point of view. Do not worry the other half will also be coming out today! Sorry for the long wait, I have a lot of school work and exams, but I will still try to keep updates as regular as I can!