My decisions [Miles POV]

It was late now, the moon was already high up in the sky and Phoenix had fallen asleep. Miles had only just finished clearing up, he had a big decision to make. He loved Phoenix so much, more than anything so he had to decide. Would he do this? Was it worth it?

Miles knew he had so much to think about, he would go through every choice in his head, meticulously. How should he do it? What should he say? How would Phoenix react? It was all too much. This decision could just change his life forever, no not could, it would change his life forever.

Miles walked back and forth in the living room his heart beating faster and faster. His cheeks flushing and his hands trembling. Miles walked into the bedroom to look at Phoenix, his mind was conflicted. This man was amazing, someone who would support him everyday... Miles needed to make his choice. He needed to make it soon before it was too late. 

Slowly, he walked up right next to Phoenix and at his face.

"I know what I'm going to do..." He whispered Phoenix didn't stir.

"I'm sorry... I can't take it anymore."

A/N

I know this chapter was really short but it's for the build-up of the next chapter. Also there is going to be a major spoiler for justice for all: farewell, my turnabout sorry if you weren't aware of this before.