42

December 16 1907

To my children, Ruby, Mary and John. This first novel's for you.

To the Cuthbert's. Especially Marilla. Thank you for accepting me despite the fact I definitely gave you half of your grey hairs when I was fourteen.

And to, Gilbert, who showed me love wasn't scary.

Thank you for always being there for me even when I didn't want you there. You got me through the toughest times of my life.

You're worth more than all the letters I write you.

Yours, Charlotte.

---

28/03/2024

casually crying because I know I will never love writing a book like I enjoyed writing ENCHANTED. 

THANK YOU to everyone who has stayed this far and has commented, voted, and followed me. You're comments have made so many of my days and I love you all so much. 

I really hope I will get to see some of your profiles pop up in the comment sections of other books of mine or even rereading this one!

Again, thank you so much to everyone that has supported me from the very first chapter of this book, and I really hope you enjoyed reading just as much as I did writing. 

Charlotte Wells, you will always be one of my favorites. And thank you for everything you taught me about myself.

Until next time. 

- loonyslestrange.