Chapter 1 : A Crazy Day!

It was an ordinary day in the peaceful city of Saffron. Children laughed and played in the vibrant playground, their joyful voices echoing through the air. Among them was a quiet and solitary figure, a young boy named Orion, who sat alone in a distant corner, seemingly detached from the world of laughter and games.

Instead, he sat while reading a book. The book's title was, 'Magnetic Induction'. If it wasn't for the orphanage caretakers forcing him, he would have stayed in the library rather than be with a bunch who knew nothing other than making a mess.

Suddenly, without warning, a strange and powerful psychic wave rippled through the atmosphere, engulfing the entire playground and its surroundings. The invisible force seemed to penetrate the minds of all the children, causing momentary confusion and dizziness.

One by one, all the children fell unconscious. Soon after, the caretakers who were keeping an eye on them fell unconscious. In the aftermath of the wave, the playground fell eerily silent.

Suddenly, a figure appeared out of thin air. She had short purple hair and piercing green eyes and was clad in an elegant, long dress. Her demeanour exuded serenity and stoicism. Next to her stood a tall bipedal Pokemon with a long moustache.

Sabrina said, "Alakazam, neutralize him."

Alakazam immediately teleported and appeared behind one of the walls of the playground. In front of him was a small Pokemon with yellow fur and a large round nose. It felt Alakazam behind it and turned its head. Unfortunately, all it saw were his blue eyes. It immediately lost consciousness.

Alakazam teleported back bringing the wild Pokemon with it. A frown appeared on Sabrina's face. She muttered, "A wild Drowzee. How did it manage to enter so deep in the city?"

Immediately, sirens were heard as multiple police vehicles and ambulances teleported next to the playground. Along with each vehicle was a Psychic trainer with a Psychic Pokemon.

Sabrina instructed, "Take them all to the hospital and give them special care. Report if any die or enter into a coma. In addition, check how this Drowzee managed to enter so deep into the city. Plug any gaps in our defences."

A trainer said with a solemn expression, "Yes Lady Sabrina."

Sabrina nodded and teleported back to her gym.

The trainer looked at the sight of unconscious children and caretakers and let out a sigh. She muttered, "It has barely been over a couple of years since the last war. And we have already started getting attacked."

An old doctor appeared behind her and said, "That's the way of this world. You are still quite young Eliza. The city will keep facing attacks non-stop. We just have to be strong and keep facing them."

Eliza replied, "I know Grandpa. But it doesn't make this feel any better."

The old man nodded and got to work. Within minutes, everyone was transported to the hospital. Eliza checked the information. In total, 78 children from the age of 3 to 9 and 5 caretakers were injured in the incident. 13 passersby were also hit by the psychic wave and lost consciousness.

Most suffered just mild trauma. But, a few were struggling between life and death. One of them was Orion. The doctors did their best to stabilize his condition before tending to the remaining patients. Unfortunately, his condition kept worsening. His breathing slowed down until it came to a halt!

Miraculously, he began breathing once again. In a few minutes, his breathing returned to normal and the damage done by the psychic wave healed on its own. Fortunately or unfortunately, no doctor witnessed this miracle.

In a place far removed from any known realm, where even light dared not tread, a pair of eyes suddenly snapped open! The eyes glowed green with a hint of red at their centre, exuding peace and serenity. Yet, within that calmness, a burning rage lurked, evoking a sense of awe and trepidation in those who dared to meet their gaze.

These eyes glanced upon the Pokemon world, witnessing all that transpired within it. Their gaze seemed to encompass every aspect of existence, observing with an unfathomable depth of understanding.

A frown appeared on the grey face of this being. At the same time, numerous plates began revolving around it. Each plate emitted a light that lit up the dark space momentarily before going dark once again. The eyes shut closed, turning the space pitch dark again.

No one in the Pokemon world sensed any changes. Back at the hospital, the doctors and the nurses were still busy. On a bed, a pair of eyes snapped open! He immediately sat straight and began breathing heavily. It was almost as if he had a terrible dream.

He looked around himself and thought, 'Where am I? Is this the hospital? Does this mean that I somehow survived the terrible plane crash?'

He was elated. His eyes moved towards his body. A look of confusion appeared on his face as he wondered, 'Why are my hands so small?'

His eyes wandered into the room and his gaze landed on a pink, ovoid creature with stubby arms and dark pink feet. The creature felt his gaze and looked back at him and blinked its tiny eyes rapidly. A weird expression appeared on his face as he wondered, 'Is that a Chansey? Am I dreaming or dead?'

Suddenly, he had a terrible headache, fell back into bed and lost consciousness. Chansey noticed it and immediately pulled the doctor's coat while saying, "Channsseeyyy"

She pointed her small hands at Orion. Immediately the doctor began checking on him. He had a look of surprise on his face as he concluded, "He has recovered. But it looks like the incident has left him exhausted. A good sleep should help him recover."

At the end of the day, the doctors tallied the results and handed a report to Eliza. Eliza read the report and let out a sigh. Of the 96 people, 18 had died and 11 had entered into a coma! The majority of the dead ones were orphan children.

Orion slept until the next morning in the hospital. During this time, the memories of two different lives merged. Finally, he opened his eyes. This time, there was no confusion in his eyes. He let out a sigh and thought, 'What a crazy sequence of events. At one moment I was happily traveling in an airplane. The next moment, the plane caught on fire and crashed. And somehow I ended up transmigrating to the world of Pokemon!'

He just kept lying in bed. Though he understood what happened, it was just too unbelievable to be digested. After an hour, he finally accepted the situation. As impossible as the situation seemed, he had no choice but to accept it.

He thought, 'Fortunately, none of my family or friends were on that plane. So they should be fine. Or at least after they get over my death. I guess I should just live my new life to the fullest. No point in sulking pointlessly. It's just unfortunate that I can't tell them that I am well and living here. Though they won't see me again, at least they will be at peace knowing I am safe.'

He sat up and couldn't help but curse, 'As a kid, I would have loved travelling to this world. Unfortunately, I never got my wish. And now, after studying till I went crazy for almost two decades, I end up transmigrating here. Why did I work so hard? I didn't even get to enjoy my hard work.'

He shook his head and thought, 'No, that's not the right attitude. Perhaps this is my reward for working so hard.'

A smile appeared on his face as he decided, 'The world of Pokemon… I will climb to the top of this world!'

[A/N: Finally got myself to write the first chapter. It's been years since I began writing the storyline. But sitting down and finally the chapter was difficult. I never thought that writing would be so difficult.

Anyway, I would love to hear your feedback on this chapter. Criticism is welcomed as well (just don't be too mean, lol). Read the synopsis and about me if you haven't yet. It will provide some information on what to expect from this fanfic (and might save you several hours if it isn't what you want to read). If you like it, then hop on to ride and tie your seatbelts. This will be a long journey :-)]