Chapter 39 : Technical Machine

[A/N: Thank you for the support everyone. I never anticipated such a response on pat teon!]

When he felt that Rhyhorn was getting close to evolving, Orion began training his Pokemons only in the location of the Hard Stone. As soon as he showed signs of evolution, Kadabra teleported the remaining Hard Stone next to Rhyhorn.

By now, Rhyhorn had already eaten most of the Hard Stone. The only thing that remained was the innermost core which was extremely hard. The reason why it still remained was because Rhyhorn's teeth couldn't crack it open.

Even though it was just the innermost core, it was still quite large and could be considered a small boulder. Orion couldn't move it. While his three Pokemons could, Orion decided against it as there was no way for him to store it. It was too large for him to be able to put it in his bag despite the features of the bag!

However, Orion could feel that it had a high amount of Rock energy. Though it was nowhere near the level of the Psychic Spoons Sabrina gifted Abra, it was far better than the Macho Brace Machop used. Besides, he didn't have any other Rock or Ground type resource either nor the money to buy any. So, that was the only option available to him and Rhyhorn.

As he evolved, Rhyhorn absorbed all the energy from the Hard Stone. By the time Rhyhorn transformed into a Rhydon, the Hard Stone crumbled and transformed into soil! The faint light finally faded away, showing the 2-meter-tall Rhydon!

Orion's eyes shone as he thought, 'Great, all 3 have evolved! It's finally time to try more riskier things!'

Orion first did his routine of returning back to the city and inspecting Rhydon. Just like Kadabra and Machoke, Rhydon was significantly stronger than Rhyhorn. He also learnt one new move, which was Hammer Arm.

Orion analyzed, 'Hmm, Hammer Arm. It is a rather strong move and can hit Rock, Steel, Dark and Normal types effectively. However, Rhydon can already hit Rock and Steel types with Bulldoze. Additionally, Bulldoze reduces his opponent's speed while Hammer Arm reduces his own.

Hammer Arm will only be useful against Normal and Dark type Pokemons who come close to him for fighting. I guess it can be a good way to deal with Physical Dark type attackers who might target Kadabra. I'll raise it to the Expert level mastery.

As for the Master level, I still need to raise Rock Blast, Dig and Drill Run to the Master level first. By then, Rhydon would also have learnt Earthquake. So I won't have time to train Hammer Arm any more anytime soon.

Anyway, now that I have 3 evolved Pokemons and Kadabra can do group teleportation, it's finally time to implement that idea. It's time to commit the grand heist! The only thing that is left is to ensure that my Pokemons can protect themselves properly.'

While Orion was planning, Rhydon raised his right leg and slammed it on the ground. Immediately, the ground began shaking a shockwave moved towards Machoke and Kadabra. Kadabra just teleported away from the path of the Shockwave and countered using Psybeam. On the other hand, Machoke jumped above and attacked with a Bullet Punch.

Orion gazed at his Pokemons before going back to his planning. They were just sparring and it was something Orion himself started and encouraged. It was a great way to improve their teamwork further.

Orion instead began checking his money. He analyzed, 'I have slightly over 49 thousand Pokecoins. And, I have 2 months of food left for Machoke. Due to his evolution, the amount of food he needs has gone up by 2.5 times. So, I now need 25 thousand Pokecoins per month to feed him.

There are still 8 months left until I can start my journey. Meaning that I'll need at least a hundred and fifty thousand Pokecoins. And that doesn't include the money I'll need to buy food for my Pokemons to take on the journey…