Chapter 5 - An Outing

Exams slowly passed by and we got so indulged in studying, whenever we had doubts, we would ask eachother and usually it would end up me explaining the basics to Nessira, Damian asking me to repeat everything all over again, and Zaine would just listen and ask the most random questions on a completely different topic that we weren't even discussing. It was hilarious, but I would try to help as much as I could.

Usually, the doubts I would have in maths, Zaine would help me solve those while Damian stuck to listening to everything that was being taught, and Nessira just asked me whatever Zaine explained all over again because she 'understood it better' and 'liked it more' when I did. Another cartoon, really.

After the exams were all finished, the day it ended, we all decided to go out for a movie. Zaine booked the tickets and we all followed. We also called over two other classmates because Nessira felt, 'the more the merrier'!!!

During the movie, Nessira sat beside me, I sat beside Zaine, he sat beside Damian, then the two others. The whole movie, Zaine kept whispering and making funny comments on the scenes taking place in the movie and it would end with me and Damian holding in our laugh, then Ness asking me what he said.

When the movie ended, we all headed to the cafeteria and got bubble tea, sat down in a corner and talked about the movie and jokes Zaine kept throwing in between the movie.

Time flew by and we never knew how late it was getting until Damian told us the time, we all said our goodbyes in a hurry and left as quickly as we could.

However it was, in the end, we really enjoyed that day and it was really a memorable outing, not to mention, our very first one.