Chapter 9 - End of the Year

One thing throughout my life was how time just flew by, and I never got to realise that it was going to be the end of this year. I just had another year in this school then I'd be gone for some university.

It was a wholesome year, I got to spend time with all the people I love, including Nessira, Zaine, Gia and Damian.

Now came the long break, which meant we could only meet eachother the next year because some of us were travelling, while some of us were busy with our own things.

I was travelling, so was Damian.

Nessira was busy catching up with studies and family drama.

Zaine was at home most of the break.

I made sure to get everyone something from the place I was travelling to. I got Nessira and Gia bracelets, Zaine and Damian some rings.

The upcoming year brought excitement, joy and a lot of surprise, hope, but also confusion, problems and difficulties, hurt and so much more.

This would be the last year of school, then we'd all separate, but keep in contact, of course.

We'd have prom. Oh my. Nervousness arose and found a way to bury itself in my chest because I knew I'd go with Zaine.

There was a lot to come, and I was willing to face it all, I would be able to, right...?