Invisible

Pieces of the earth fall to the ground. Warriors stood their ground amongst the chaos. Two young girls glaring with crimson eyes. Three bodyguards of noble blood. And a masked girl looking for vengeance. In the middle are the doctors trying to sustain the Headmaster's life.

Sarada leaps forward, fist clutched. She swings straight but her target moves his head. Yet, the force of the strike pushes winds onward making the bodyguard lose balance and stumble back. The bodyguard is taken aback and goes back into a fighting stance. The Uzumaki now knows getting hit by Sarada is not an option.

Himei throws a dozen shuriken to separate the remaining two bodyguards. Once there is space she clamps her hands and forms roots between them. Now all the bodyguards are separated.

Sarada continues her fight with the bodyguard. Moving left and right trying to strike her opponent to no avail. With her fists achieving nothing, Sarada decides to change tactics. She steps in close, lightning crackling from her body. Using Chidori current she hopes to immobilize the soldier. But once the lightning hits the armor a seal activates and absorbs the element into it.

A chain emerges and then wraps around his right arm. Swinging his arm he wraps Sadara with the chains and throws across the field. Sarada lands hard, rolling and dragging upon the earth. She stands with scrape wounds on her upper left arm.

Standing she grunts. "Bastard." The seal on her forearm glows and her wounds begin to heal. She looks at her renewed shoulder and back at her opponent. "Out of my way!"

Nue tries to take a big bite at the doctors, but a chain wraps around its neck and holds it down. Sumire jumps off Nue's head, beginning to fall near the Headmaster. But another bodyguard jumps in front of her and blocks her advance.

Both wave hand signs and expel water, clashing and waving water everywhere. They swerve around and clash once more. Sumire will not let this chance go away.

Himei raises the earth, trying to catch the bodyguard. The bodyguard jumps into the air and waves hand seal, expelling mud from their mouths. An idea came to Himei's mind and she quickly prepared herself. She lets herself be swallowed by the mud as it turns to rock.

Her lower body is encased but the upper half remains free. The bodyguard lands and quickly dashes towards Himei. Once close, Himei activates her trap. Activating her mangekyo sharingan she freezes about half of the guard's body. With her other eye, she shapes the ice into spikes killing her opponent.

Himei cracks open the earth of her restraints, freeing herself. Once free she tries to jump to the next battle but drops to her knees. She feels her arms go numb, and when she looks down cracks have appeared across her arms.

"Of course. Right at the end, I start to fall apart."

They warned her of the mangekyo usage, but she ignored it. And now when freedom is in sight her body begins to fail her. Himei couldn't help but chuckle. She admires life, yet life loves to be cruel.

Nasu, Shikadai, and Yui move across the scorched ravine. They're all exhausted after saving lives back in the village. But Nasu didn't stop. She continues to march forward, trying to face the core of the problem. They find an opening where the battle between the Sarada and the bodyguards rages on.

With her red eyes, Yui spots her sister. Her heart begins to rush. All that she wanted is right in front of her. Her sister, her family. Yui jumps without thought, much to the surprise of Shikadai.

"Hey, Yui! What the hell!?

Yui lands firmly on the ground and runs towards her sister. She calls out to her, pure desperation in her cries. Himei lifts her gaze, still dazed from the sharingan side effects, and meets with her sisters. Her heart skips a beat. Was it an illusion, a trap by her enemies? Yui gets closer. Himei then knew it was real. Her sister is here and well.