Beating up orphans

[Konoha Ruins, Present Day]

After hours of sunset, the night finally falls. This was a byproduct of the new world, sunset and sunrise last for hours. The sky reveals the light and beyond. Galaxies, the bloom of other planets, and the center of the Milky Way. The group looks up with wonder reflecting on their eyes.

"Wow, the view is incredible here," Mujaki mutters.

"...yeah..." Sarada whispers. So much happened in the last year for her. She never took the time to stop and think. To ponder about everything around, how life and death continue to move forward despite everything that occurred.

Samayō points to the sky. At a green and blue ball orbiting the Earth. Formally a barren rock, now a bastion for life. Filled with vegetation, oceans, clouds, and winds.

"The Moon! You can see it in great detail, even from here."

"I wonder how it got like that?" Yūzai questions.

"I'll get to that," Sarada says clutching her bandaged arm.

Yūzai stomach growls signaling everyone that he's hungry. His face turns red from embarrassment.

Sarada stands up. "I'll start cooking." She grabs the ingredients but then she remembers. "I left my pots somewhere else. I'll be right back." Sarada disappears using the classic body flicker technique.

"That chick has problems." Yūzai blurts out.

"Come on, she's clearly been through a lot." Mujaki defended her.

"You trust this lunatic?"

"Well, she isn't going to kill us."

"Your right. She isn't going to kill us." Samayō speaks up. "But I don't trust her. It was something you told me she said."

"It's my home, no matter how much I hate it."

"In her retelling, Sarada is completely devoted to the Hidden Leaf. But now, she detests this place. What happened that made her loyal to the Village back then, to hating it today?"

"I have a feeling she'll get to it. Eventually."

"It'll take a while to get to that point."

Everyone froze. It's a different voice, calm and somewhat warming. They look at the source and see a woman.

A woman with pale skin, purple eyes, and short hair. Her hair is gray in color with the split ends a hint of gold. She wears a suit usually only seen on men. The jacket with the trousers is black along with the tie, and the waistcoat is pink. She has nothing on her. No ninja tools or seals. Only her suit and spike hoop earrings.

"To have loyalty you need trust and vice-versa. You can't have one without the other. Sarada learned that the hard way."

Samayō tries to summons her puppet but instead, only pieces came out.

"W-what the-"

"Calm down young one. I'm not an enemy. I'm your friend." The Stranger smiles which only made the Suna trio more uncomfortable.

"Um, who are you?" Mujaki asks.

"Ah, apologize. Where are my manners? My name is Barchiel."

"Bar... chiel?"

"Yes, yes. Very old name."

Sarada lands in between them with the pots on her back. She raises her hand creating a chakra scalpel, presses against Barchiel's neck. Sarada's Sharingan meets Barchiel's eyes. It took her a while but soon realization sets in.