Opposites pt.1

The Headmaster looks over his people with a confident smile. His people were thriving, and he relished every second of it. A male with light blue hair, his right-hand man, came in his room.

"Headmaster, I bring news to you."

"Have our agents return from Iwa?"

"No, it's not about them. It's about Yui."

The Headmaster raises a brow. "Oh, has she been found?"

"Yes, Headmaster. A shinobi from Konoha calling themselves 'Ghost' has her in their custody. She wants us to rendezvous in a village near the Land of Sound."

"Splendid, we'll make our way to the Village." The Headmaster grabs his gear, preparing himself for the trip.

"Sir, what if this a trap by Konoha?"

"No need to worry, Hisame." The Headmaster stabs a kunai with a strange symbol writing on it as a dresser. "They'll never catch us."

"Sage Art: White Extreme Attack!"

Brilliant light and powerful vibrations hinder both Vigilantes. Kabuto performs the ox hand seal beginning to breathe life to the ground. But before he can command the earth, webbing pierces his chest. The technique ends by returning the environment to normal. Megami and the Vigilante rise to their feet, dazed but still awake.

"Looks like my guess is correct. You are a superb sensor." Kabuto indicates.

Murmurs of laughter bounce in the wind. Golden webs surround Megami, and from above Spiders glide across the air. Although they were tiny, their words could be heard throughout the outskirts.

"Child of the Singularity dancing with a snake."

"A Sinner..."

"Why does she play with her prey? Didn't he taught her any better?"

"She hesitates. Clinging on to her humanity."

"Shut up," Megami demands. The Spiders laugh once again.

"She seems agitated." One spider chuckles.

"Angry. Angry. Angry!"

"You're above them. Don't waste your time with these wannabe gods."

"Stop showing mercy."

"No more mercy."

"Show cruelty."

"Yes..."

The Spiders repeat the word, chanting yes amongst themselves. Hinata was apprehensive; the Spiders never acted this way. Megami stood still reflecting her options. Kabuto breaks free from the strings, and he remained in place observing Megami. The Rōnin places the sword in her waist as a typical samurai would. Her sluggish mannerism gone.

"Get the Hybrid." Megami orders Hinata.

"But how am I going to get past him?"

Webs wrap around Hinata's wrist and throw her high, over Kabuto and across the forest. Kabuto could sense the Vigilante clashing down to earth. He looks at Megami; she took a fighting stance, ready to start a fight.

"(It looks like the whispers got to her. I need to be more careful.)" He thought to himself.

Both fighters stand their ground. A cloud moves to the side, revealing the glistening full moon. The night breeze was the only thing that could be heard.

Megami disappears in a blur of speed surprising Kabuto. She attacks Kabuto engaging in a battle of taijutsu against him. The Rōnin gets in multiple blows while successfully blocking counterattacks. Kabuto chakra scalpels had no effects on her since it couldn't cut through her flesh. Megami hits an open palm strike to the chest, sending him across the field. Kabuto regains his footing and stops himself.