Birthright

"What do you mean you were under investigation!?" An elderly figure in a suit was yelling at Kachi.

"It's nothing! I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time." Kachi retorts.

"Doesn't matter! Do you know how bad this will make us look?" Kachi lowers his head in shame.

"...I'm sorry uncle..." Kachi's uncle was always difficult to deal with.

The Konkurīto clan are prominent members of Iwa. Once they were proud warriors of the Land of Earth but now they become one of the most notable companies in all the lands. Turning their secret cement technique into an actual usable substance for construction made them an immediate profit. A controversy this early into the company's life would be crippling.

Kachi's uncle wanted him to be a businessman just like him. Instead, Kachi decided to follow in his parent's footsteps and became a Shinobi. But so far all Kachi did was proved him right.

Several men came into the office interrupting their conversation. Chūdoku steps forward confronting the two.

"Lord Borudā I have a search warrant for this building, so please step aside and let my men do their work."

"What!? You can't do this!" Borudā yells as he tries to stop the men. Kachi looks at Chūdoku panicking over the situation.

"Why are you doing this? I already said everything I know."

"Checking all the details for my investigation."

After minutes of searching the men step back and exited the room. Frustrated, Chūdoku confronts Kachi.

"I know you're hiding something, and I will figure it out." After the warning, Chūdoku storms out the room.

Kachi was confused on what he was referring to. He told them everything that happened, well except the reason why he was there.

He shook his head and walks towards his uncle. Borudā was flustered, almost to the point of throwing a tantrum. Kachi tries his best to calm him down, all while trying not to break down in front of his uncle.

~~===X===~~

Torikku was counting all the money she earns during her trip to the bar. Men are so naive. Just give them a view they'll enjoy, and they will lower their defenses. Torikku was so delighted on her success she couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"What's so funny?"

Scared with the sudden appearance of Uchū, Torikku drops to the floor screaming.

"How did you get here!? Why are you here?"

"You owe me information, remember?"

"Can't you knock the front door like a normal person?"

"I tried but security wouldn't let me. Keep saying something about identification." Torikku gets up and composes herself. She was still furious at Uchū.

"Let's get this over with. What do you want?"

"Like I said, my information." Torikku scoffs. This idiot wants to look for the Ronin. It was suicide.

"Well, I was right. She was spotted in Konoha."

"Good. Two birds one stone. But I'll deal with them later. I've got another task in hand."

"And that is?"

"I found the device that's been following me. It's a place called the Yakkaina Library."

"Then go, I'm not holding you back." Uchū chuckles.

"Thing is, the place is a fortress. Can't investigate without raising suspension. Now, the question I'll ask. Why is there such high security for a library?"