Opposites pt.2

Attention: The Start of the first chapter of the story has been changed. It's important that you read it if you wish to understand this and future chapters. Ignore this note if you already read the first chapter.

~~===X===~~

Naruto's roar booms across the empty village, all while the Headmaster had a devilish smirk. The Hokage's demonic form corrodes the ground beneath him. Outer bones rattle as the growl grows. Both sides petrified by form the Hokage had chosen.

The Demon vaults over the river falling towards the Headmaster. Ice surrounds the elder blocking Naruto's attacks. Naruto glares to his left spotting the Headmaster's assistant, Hisame. Before Naruto could do anything he was struck with a large gale of wind sending him down the river.

"I'll handle the Hokage. You deal with the others."

"Yes, Headmaster."

The Headmaster drops a kunai with an unusual symbol; he jumps down facing Naruto. "Such a horrid form. What do you believe your peers think you now?"

Naruto snarls. All six of his tails went deep into the water, disappearing. The Headmaster prepared himself. He could not let his guard down, not to this God in monstrous clothing. The Ground shakes. Six large chakra arms emerge from the shores. Three from the left, three from the right. The Elder sidesteps away to Naruto surprise. The Jinchūriki rises a nonexistent brow, the old man was faster than he thought.

Two men fell as the blade slice through their body. Hisame stood above them, disappointed. He blocks a swipe from behind him. The attacker steps back, sword in hand.

"Well, if it isn't pretty little Oka. I'm surprised you haven't quit the Anbu."

"Shut up, you damn traitor!"

"Noisy as always. I thought hurting the ones around you would strengthen you. It appears I was wrong."

Oka jumps forward clashing swords with the traitor. She stuck with fury each hit harder than the last. Hisame blocks all the attacks. He could tell Oka was emotional, remembering the past. But he didn't care.

Hisame was a member of the Anbu. One of the brightest. He was also the head of the assault on Konoha. The suffering started with him. Betrayed the oath, killed innocents claiming it was a teaching. To Oka, it was all bull.

She continues her strikes. Hisame steps back, he breathes cold mist on to his short sword coating it in Ice. With a single swipe, he cuts Oka's blade in two. Oka reveals a hidden knife beneath her bracer and attacks Hisame. Both clash with neither kneeling.

"Stay down."

"Never" Oka barks.

Hisame stomps the ground creating a thousand long needles from the nearby water, which surrounds Oka. He was ready to deliver the killing blow when a large typhoon destroys the needles and sends him backward. A female stands next to Oka, chakra blades on hand.

"...Mirai?..."

"Come on, Oka! You gotta step up."

Hisame stood up, aiming his ice enhanced sword at her.

"Mirai Sarutobi, I should've killed you when I had the chance."

"Butcha didn't." She said with an arrogant tone.

Mirai and Oka stood side by side ready face Hisame. Hisame remained unfazed. Both charged towards each other continuing the fight.

Meanwhile, Hanabi fights Hinoko, another traitor of the leaf. Hinoko was able to block all of Hanabi's strikes while blending chakra in her fingertips. Makeshift needles sprout from her fingers and fired towards Hanabi. With her flexibility she able to dodge them, but Hinoko stepped in quickly stabbing her in the sides. Hanabi didn't kneel, she spins rapidly creating a protective shield of chakra that blows everything away, including Hinoko. She stops and once again takes the Hyūga stance.