Emotions

Megami found Hinata rocking back and forth next to a tree. She's sweating, shaking and murmuring to herself. It appeared as if she was losing her mind.

"Hinata? Hinata!" Hinata breaks from her mental breakdown.

"Wha- Megami? What are you doing?"

"What am I doing? What are you doing?! You look like a lunatic."

"I couldn't risk being spotted. Especially by Naruto."

"Speaking of which, he faced the Headmaster."

"I saw. He could've defeated him in multiple ways. Yet, he got emotional and ruined everything. Deplorable. If he can't avenge our son then I will."

Hinata heads towards the Village. Megami stood baffled. She never heard Hinata say such things. It felt as if she's becoming cold-blooded. Spiders float above her, whispering to her.

"Something changed within her."

"I'm beginning to like her."

"Vengeance blinds, even the all-seeing"

"Vengeance you say, but I say its something else."

Megami grew tired of the whispers. "Enough! Keep an eye on her. If she continues her pursue this path. Shut her down. She becoming a risk to herself."

"Ah, we can finally rid this waste of life."

"All we need is one slip up! And then we can strike!"

The Spiders laugh. All of them dancing in the air. Megami ignores them, heading back to the Village.

~~===X===~~

"W... what?"

"I know this a drastic decision, but we believe this is the right choice," Sakura explains to her daughter.

"I trained for years to master my powers. All my practice will be for nothing!"

"We know, but your psychological state is crumbling. It's too high of a risk. I don't want to see you suffering in silence anymore."

"No, no! Papa! You don't actually agree with this?"

"I-I trust you're Mother."

"But all our progress! Are you willing to throw it all away?"

"Sarada, the Sharingan does not define you. Losing a part of you will not be your end. You will rebound. I believe you can."

Sarada calms down and thinks. The nightmares were hell for her. But that power the Sharingan grants was worth it. Without it, she was nothing. And she hated that. There was a voice in the back of her head, screaming to revolt. Yet, deep down she trusted them, they were her parents.

"...Fine..."

Sakura was relieved. Sasuke remains conflicted. Sarada stayed woeful.

"Your father and I will do some research on Juinjutsu. We'll save you from this pain. Promise."

~2 Days Later~

Sarada finds herself back in her room. She relaxed for hours letting her mind drift. The voices were harming her, screaming. Siting up strait she focuses chakra in the palm of her hand. Practicing the Rasengan helps her remain calm, despite not making progress. Sarada looks out her window. From afar she could see Mitsuki on a rooftop. After seeing him, Sarada notifies her parents.

"I'm out to see Mitsuki!"

They were busy researching books and scrolls.

"Don't stay out too long!"