Back to work

The Stranger entered a large room filled with clothing. He was amazed at the large variety of styles and colors. A young female was watching the Stranger explore the store. She thought the man was quite handsome even with the metal hands and glowing eyes. The Stranger spotted the worker and headed her way, she quickly composed herself.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?"

"Hello, I want to change my look. As you can tell I need to update."

"No problem, we have pretty of options for you." She went over to nearby clothing rack and picked a couple uniforms in her hands. "We have designed all over the Shinobi Countries. From Konoha to Kumo, and of course here on Iwa. What are you looking for exactly?"

"Huh, haven't put much thought into it. You know what, surprise me." She blushed and smiled dashingly though the store grabbing pieces of clothing. She folded them up and handed them to the Stranger. "Give it a try."

The Stranger entered the fitting room. As soon the Worker sat down the Stranger came out wearing his new clothes. He was wearing a dark purple shirt, a black undershirt, and black pants with Shinobi sandals.

"T- That was fast!"

"So how do I look?" She blushed unable to say words. An elderly figure came from behind the young worker and pulled on her ear.

"Stop dwelling over men you slacker. Get back to the counter." she let go and the young female clutched her ear.

"Yes, Grandmother." The worker left, leaving the stranger with elderly women.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"No, No, just the stupid child and her horrible taste in fashion. Here, let me get you some real clothes."

"But I actually like these." The Elder sighed.

"Damn youth, they know nothing these days. If that's all head to the front desk." The Stranger went back to the fitting room, then just quickly came out and went to the front desk. The female worker was there still clutching her ear.

"I'll take these please."

"Sure" the worker grabbed the clothes and started scanning them. The Stranger notices a gray coat behind her and took a liking.

"Hey, what about that?" He pointed at the coat.

"This? It's just something I'm working on. You actually like it?"

"Yeah! Do you mind if trying it?"

"Go ahead" the Stranger grabbed the coat and the clothing, then disappeared in a flash. He came quickly came wearing everything, Gray Coat and all. The worker had tears in her eyes seeing someone enjoying her work. The Elder wasn't impressed.

"I'll take it!" The Worker's face lit up with excitement while the Elder scoffed. The Stranger's eyes glowed brighter emitting Chakra through his body. Chakra consumed the edges of the Coat's Hem leaving it in ruins and burned. Strange symbols appeared on the Coat then vanished, so did the Chakra.

"W- What was that!?" the Elder muttered taking steps back.

"Applying Fuinjutsu on my clothing. Kind of ruined it now, apologies."

"It's okay, I think it looks better."

"Looks better!? You haven't paid for it yet! And now you make a mess in my store!" the Elder was livid pushing aside the Worker.

"Paid? You mean currency? Um... let's see... I think I have something for you." the Stranger reached into his new Coat and pulled out a yellow stone. The Elder's eyes widen, becoming flabbergasted.