Karmic Louise Chapter 30

Thursday April 27th 2022

I got up and did all my rounds and got back...
It was a nice hot day...
I literally couldn't be bothered for the window staring and if they were so bothered why didn't they come out and talk to me...
It rejected me and was in a horrible relationship with some girl he's growing apart from, but he just can't seem to tell hmade me think this was a dude who er; or he's too comfortable with her or got her pregnant or something or she's rich or otherwise whys he keep staring and staring and not saying anything it's weird.
Then I usually get stares from other guys and I don't even know if they're smiling or smirking, but I couldn't care less what it is I'm at this point in my life when I'm beyond trusting blokes.

A hooded guy kept staring and zoomed passed me on his bike.
I text Mel to see if she remembered about meadowhell and the weird person we saw.

Monica you know I'm not great at stuff like this I can't even remember what I had to eat yesterday let alone remember something that happened last year!

It was two weeks ago when we went shopping.

I remember some weird things, but not everything sorry.

My only witness doesn't remember and I'm pretty sure this is the meadowhell freakinzoid.

I got to howells and got some bits...

Then got back and had my breakfast with Aunt Louise and Mike, Mike was laughing and Louise asked him what was up.
"Wait until we finish it might put you off you off your breakfast."

I ate mine and Louise finished and asked what it was, "Jimmy wants to Dump Emily so I said to him to wear sams cheesy gas socks he uses for work,"

"Oh well that sounds like she'll definitely just tell him to get some new ones,"

"Not if Sam keeps making a new dirty pair and Jimmy don't shower,"

"Why does he want to dump her?"

"The nail varnish incident is going to cause him jock problems,"

"Oh no, oh well remember what I told you about Karma,"

"Yes and I don't need to go looking for revenge because Karma gets people pretty bad,"

"You can however defend Jimmy from the jocks and then receive your own good Karma because really you want this to happen and then you'll receive bad Karma again,"

I thumped my head on the table.

"Can't he just wear Sams' socks one time for a prank?"

Aunt Louise started to laugh 😃
"Haha harmless fun okay, as long as he burns his shoes afterwards."

"Wait I thought you said no bad Karma,"

"If he allows it then it's not bad, but still try stop Jimmy and if it's ran it's course with her then that's it. "

"What's it?"

"No karmic debts,"

"Oh I don't understand this bs Aunt Louise,"

"Mathamicion it ain't rocket science, you do something bad you get karma, you do plentiful it's debts you got to pay back and if you just let it happen naturally as the time is meant to it will hit harder and if those two aren't soulmates, they would have broken up in a few weeks, days, months or years, but breaking up soulmates is near impossible and you don't want to tamper with it..."