Chapter 21

Ian breaks the metal wrapper, putting it on while still kissing me.

I tense just a little at the feel of his tip.

Ian placed his forehead on mine and one of his hands on my cheek.

"The moment you say stop, I will, Young." My eyes meet his, a slight concern flashing in them, but I kiss him, pulling him closer to me.

My mouth opens as I feel him.

"Gods." I moan, feeling him slowly, very fucking slowly, enter me.

"Fuck," his growl comes with waves of pleasure.

His fingers—his delicious fingers—are nothing compared to this.

Ian pauses, letting both our bodies settle into the sensations.

But it's my hip thrusting that demands he start moving that manages to bring him out of the mini-trance he'd entered.

We move as one, breaths and palpitations as if there were only one body in this room.

Ian kisses me slowly, wanting this moment to last a lifetime.

Tonight, this whole night should last a whole fucking lifetime.

Ian fiddles with one of my nipples while his lips kiss and kiss my neck. My eyes are closed, the sensations are taking me to the beyond.

My body seems alien; I find no way to explain how this, us, can feel so good.

"Young." Ian sighs, moving his hips slower, agonizingly slow.

My grunt is answer enough.

His hips move fast, reaching farther, seconds before we both see stars.

A ray of sunlight makes me frown, a faint, distant headache greets me when I manage to open my eyes.

I stretch out on my bed, rising slightly to see the guy's body on the balcony.

A small smile appears on my face, remembering the night before.

I push the sheets aside, walking towards my bathroom.

I look at my naked body in the mirror, noticing some slight hickeys on my collarbone and in the area of my breasts.

My cheeks turn red.

I move closer to my reflection, seeing my red eyes. I curse pulling out my contact lens case, thankful my eyes haven't detached from my head as I remember all the warnings that you can't sleep with them.

I take them out, tossing them in the trash, putting in some moisturizing drops before putting in new ones.

I grab a silk robe to cover my body, only after making sure my green contacts are securely in place. I open the glass door to the balcony, hugging myself for the cool morning breeze.

Ian turns to see me, giving me a small smile.

He has put on his pants, but his chest is still bare.

I walk towards him, surprised to see a cigarette in his hands. My eyebrow rises.

I watch as the guy intends to put it out, but I grab it first, taking a small puff.

Now it's Ian's eyebrow that rises. He hugs me from behind, both of us staring at the view of the forest.

I take a couple more puffs before passing it to him. Ian finishes with the cigarette and dumps it in the small trash can. He sits down on one of my sofas, holding up my hand for me to join him.