Chapter 17. Remember

Minor discussions about mental health are discussed within the chapter. Please be advised and do not read any further if these topics are sensitive to you.

 Please be advised and do not read any further if these topics are sensitive to you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⊰ ♔ • • • • • • • .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . • • • • • • • ♔ ⊱

╰┈➤ 𝐒𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ੈ✩‧₊˚

"San–"

A warmth spreads across San's cheeks, heart made to burst as he looks at Wooyoung with the softest gaze he can compel. He wasn't sure if this had been too fast, a decision made with haste, or if his emotions had been too much to grasp; but either way, Wooyoung deserved to know.

He didn't care if he had been away from his abuser for all of a few days, let alone settled into a relationship with the one person who felt like his other half.

San gently drags his thumb along Wooyoung's jawline, taking note to memorize how soft the male's skin was in juxtaposition to how sharp his jawbone truly was, smiling at how much he truly cherished every single part of the male without hesitation.

"I love you, Jung Wooyoung. You're my safe place."

San watches as Wooyoung's face melts into a million different features, a meld of shock and heart-warming fondness, suddenly dissipating into even more tears, but this time, San knew they were happy ones.

"Jagi, don't cry." San tries to reassure, leaning forward to kiss his forehead. "I know this is hard for you. I know all of this is new and scary, but I promise you when I say that. I truly mean it. I mean every single word of it. I know it might be too soon, but–"

Wooyoung cuts him off with a kiss, one that is hardly resisted and rather welcomed, a sudden ache of warmth tugging at his heart strings, soothing whatever anxiety he had about being honest. Wooyoung parts away first, fingers curling into San's shirt even more than they already had. San doesn't expect Wooyoung to say it back, but the younger needed to know how truly loved he was. Knowing that Wooyoung had felt like a body to his friends and family broke his heart, and San only wanted to reassure him that he'd never see him like that. Wooyoung had always meant more to him than just a means to an agreement. They were partners, whether it was fake or not. The more Wooyoung had let down his walls and became more open, the more San felt himself drawn to him like a magnet, pulling and pulling without bothering to stop, falling deeper and deeper into feelings he soon found hard to ignore.

"I love you." Wooyoung mumbles back, audible enough for San to hear. San's heart stops beating momentarily, eyes searching for Wooyoung's as the male slowly blinks to look upwards, suddenly shy and overwhelmed all in one action. San just couldn't resist at how cute he truly was.

"I love you most." San kisses Wooyoung's forehead, pulling the male back into his embrace, wrapping his arms around him tightly. "Don't listen to a word of what they say, love. I cherish you so, so much. You are so loved, it's beyond words."

Insatiableजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें