Chapter 26. Arranged

There is non-explicit sexual content in this chapter. Please be advised.

⊰ ♔ • • • • • • •

⊰ ♔ • • • • • • • .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . • • • • • • • ♔ ⊱

╰┈➤ 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ੈ✩‧₊˚

Wooyoung wakes to the feeling of tender kisses being placed on the back of his neck. They seemed innocent at first, gently placed in a different spot each time. San's arms gently tighten around him, pulling Wooyoung backwards until his back is pressed to San's chest.

With a deep exhale, Wooyoung shifts, turning around in San's embrace to face him, nuzzling close enough until his nose was brushing up against San's. Wooyoung smiles, humming quietly as he leans closer, tantalizingly dragging his lips across San's, feeling as the elder's arms wrap around him tighter.

"Quit being a tease," San mumbles with a fake pout, earning quiet giggles from Wooyoung in return.

"Says the one who was kissing my neck and waking me up?" Wooyoung raises a brow, his tone low and sleepy yet laced in tuned affection.

"I can't help that I love you." San says almost sadly, but Wooyoung is quick to notice, pressing a gentle kiss to San's lips, feeling as a hand is wrapped around the back of his neck a moment later.

"No pouting," Wooyoung whispers between kisses, his breath warm against San's lips. "You can't pout and expect to always get what you want, Sannie."

"That's funny," San scoffs breathily. "Because I just did."

Another week had passed in the rapt of silence, leaving Wooyoung to focus purely on his relationship, ignoring the press and looming clutter of moving boxes accumulating in the living space. Things were progressing with change ever so slowly, but it hadn't been at a rate that Wooyoung hated. San was careful about the topic of leaving this apartment, approaching every conversation with an option for Wooyoung to avoid talking about it, which had only left Wooyoung feeling as if their trust and bond only deepened.

San hadn't heard from his father, but in the few messages that he had shared with his family, he claimed to have 'ended things with Wooyoung', setting forth their facade of secrecy, latent in a web of lies and hidden love. Since then, the contact between San and his father had been minimal, all talk of business and meetings, things that San tried to avoid with one-worded text messages or calls that linger into voice messages. Wooyoung knew that San loved his father deep down, and that he wanted to remain in contact with his parents beyond all of this, but Wooyoung remained unsure what San would resort to if his parents made him choose after all of this had subsided.

"You always fake a pout to milk affection out of me, you simp," Wooyoung chides, a smile curled nonetheless.

"Well of course I do," San kisses Wooyoung again, lingering for a moment before pulling away slightly. "I can never get enough of you."