Chapter 3: Double trouble

Hola muchachos, I'm back again! Hope you're enjoying it so far.. :)

~Remi

Sherlock's POV:||:

"John, I'm sorry not sorry, but I had to confiscate your laptop" I proclaimed as I walked through the doors. "Oh, who's this?" I mumbled looking at the girl sitting at the bench.

"This, Sherlock, is Miss Alex MORIARTY" John spat through gritted teeth, putting extra force on his words.

"Lovely to meet you, Miss Moriarty. What're you here for, someone died?" I asked in a monotone, I didn't really care, just asking to provoke conversation.

"No, actually, I'm here for a job.." She said looking at me, her brow furrowed and a smirk tugged at her lips.

"Yeah, she actually made a DEDUCTION that I'd walk through the door Molly told me" John growled again, looking even more angry.

"John, why are you so angry?" I asked actually wondering this time.

"MORIARTY, SHERLOCK, MORIARTY!! JAMES MORIARTY! IT'S HIS LITTLE SISTER" John yelled at the top of his lungs.

I turned to Molly, who was almost as pale as her labcoat with fright, then to the Moriarty girl, who wasn't phased at all. "You're related to Jim aren't you, Alex? It's funny because you don't sound like him.." I inquired walking towards her so I was less than 3ft away.

"Yeah well.. When your parents split when you're 8 and you're Mum takes you to Australia you get an accent change.. But I can fake his accent, and many others" She smiled, starting to sound like him.

Well.. 2 Moriarty's are better than 1, I suppose..

Alex's POV:||:

He's a funny man, this one.. Not normal, normal people are boring. He's not boring though. He knows about Jim. He knows how he thinks. That means he knows how I think.. Oh goody.."Well..I'm sorry Molly, I must be off, I'll come in tomorrow to make up for it!" I called as I ran out the doors and waved goodbye.

"B-bye..?" I heard Molly stutter in the distance.

I called Natalie as soon as I was outside, but it went to voicemail. 'Hey, sorry I couldn't get to the phone, bit busy or something, but leave a messge and I'll get back to you ASAP! BYEEE!!' The message sang.

"So tell me.. is there able to be someone that's more psycho than I?"

Author's Note: Hey, don't forget to leave comments so I know how I can improve! Lurve yew!! xx