Chapter 32: I Can Hear The Bells

Well my lovely readers, this is the final chapter for 'Sherlocked'

BUT! stay tuned for i will post an author's note in the near future! enjoy this chapter xx

3rd POV:

"Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude! Say you want me with you here beside you! Anywhere you go let me go too. Alex... Will you say 'I do?' "

Alex looked from the ring to Sherlock and an enormous, bright smile broke out onto her face and her eyes watered and she nodded vigorously and squeaked a "yes". Sherlock shakily took the ring out of the box and took Alex's hand and gently slid the ring onto her finger and Alex flung her arms around his neck.

"I love you so so much" Alex whispered into Sherlock's ear, her throat tightening because she was close to crying. She pulled back and Sherlock was crying too but he had an equally gorgeous smile on his face. A few onlookers applauded and cheered for them and the two began laughing and cuddled each other again.

---

Alex arrived home, giggling to her fiancèe and all of 221 Baker Street were standing outside their doors. Alex smiled slowly up to Sherlock before nodding and showing her ring shyly and the giant smile broke out once again on her face. Maxine and Natalie squealed and ran down to her while Mrs Hudson stood and cheered and Mr Moriarty and John stood at the top of the stairs, slowly walking down. All the young girls were hugging and Mrs Hudson had latched onto Sherlock. John and Mr Moriarty finally got to Sherlock and shook his hand.

"Congratulations, son" He smiled and tears formed in his eyes too.

"Thank you, sir" Sherlock whispered back and then Mr Moriarty caught Alex's attention. Alex wrapped her arms around her father's waist and she was enfolded in his arms.

"My little girl is growing up" He whispered sadly into Alex's ear and she pulled back from the hug to see that tears were now rolling down his cheeks.

"I'll always be your little girl, Da" She smiled, wiping away his tears and hugging him again. The whole lot of them went back to 221B to celebrate.

-----
•2 months until the wedding•

"Sherlock which colour do you like best for the bridesmaids?" Alex asked her soon-to-be husband. He gazed at the pastel colours and pointed out 3 and then made Alex choose while he still decided what colour scheme they wanted. Alex texted Natalie and Maxine to come in so they could talk about which colours would work for them. It took much less time than expected, and they ended up with a spearmint green.

Sherlock had organised the venue, the seating arrangements, the food, and the guests; Alex was to decorate the church and the reception hall, to make the invitations and table nametags and other tedious, creative things. Sherlock was completely fine with organising what he was organising, he wanted everything to be perfect.

-----
•the day of the wedding•

The wedding had drawn quite the crowd. Everyone was settling into the church and Sherlock and John were already standing at the end of the aisle, and Sherlock was extremely anxious.

"I hope she's alright" He mumbled.

"Sherlock, no murderer is going to jump her today. She and you are to be married today and the gods are looking favourably upon you" John assured his best friend.

"Awfully poetic, John. Does marriage do that to you?" Sherlock quipped and John shook his head and laughed. The church went quiet and the guests rose from their seats and turned towards the door as the music began. Sherlock took a deep breath in and turned to see the woman he'd spend the rest of his life with. As he turned, he felt his throat close up.