Chapter 25: Too cute

Okay you little boogers, I was listening to a song while writing this and idk I just like it with this chapter. The Paper Kites- Bloom. I know I've used it with a previous chapter but it just seems to match really well. Okay darlings, have fun reading.

BUT. BEFORE I GO. 7K REAAAAAAAAAAAADS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS THIS WOW OMG I STILL REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY WHEN I HAD 1K AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST THE BOMB DIGGITY BUT 7K READS OMG THANK YOU BLESS YOU XOXOXO *COMES AND KISSES YOU ON THE CHEEK AND HUGS YOU AND THROWS GLITTER EVERYWHERE* LOVE YOU BBY XOXOXO 

Chapter 25:

-----

It was about a week after Sherlock got a cap popped in his gut and he's been on the morphine... Great. He's even worse than he is usually. I was helping tidy up pretty much the whole of 221 Baker Street. We were in 221B and I was dusting off all Sherlock's books. Mrs Hudson was about to clean away Sherlock's science equipment before I stopped her. "I wouldn't suggest doing that unless you want yelling, ma'am". She nodded and hurried over to wash all the dirty dishes. I went and made his bed and tidied up for him.

"MRS HUDSON, IF YOU'RE IN MY ROOM I-" He bellowed as he stormed towards his room a little groggily.

"No, no! It's just me! Please, I'll be out in a second, I'm just tidying" I pleaded to him, raising my hand that had a dirty pyjama shirt.

"Oh, it's just you, it's fine. You're allowed to be in here. It's about time you saw my room" He sighed, kissing me on the cheek before heading back out to the lounge-room, (a little groggily, mind you) and I heard raised voices. I hurried out clutching Sherlock's dressing gown and saw John looking at Mary like he was about to push her out the window.

"Wh- What's going on?" I look to anyone for an answer. Sherlock was in the doorway, Mary was sitting in the chair and John was standing opposite her. Mrs Hudson was clutching onto my arm and muttering worriedly. John didn't say anything, he just went and sat in his chair. Sherlock then followed over and sat in his chair. Mrs Hudson was still clinging onto my arm. I watched in confusion. What I could gather was.. Mary's not.. "Mary". Sherlock said she'd taken the name from someone and that she was an agent of some sort. Mary didn't make any attempt to stop him so I'm guessing he was right. Mary gave John a usb with her initials on it and he hesitated before he shoved it roughly into his jacket. A couple of minutes after, 2 paramedics burst into the flat.

"We were told there was a shooting" One panted, looking to someone for an answer.

"Yes, last week. I was shot but I haven't had morphine and now I may be going into cardiac arrest" Sherlock blurted out as he fell to the ground, convulsing. I rushed over to stand beside John and I clung to his arm. He put a hand over mine and watched as Sherlock was injected by morphine and calmed down. My eyes were still wide and the paramedic mumbled to me: "Make sure he gets sleep" and headed off with his companion.

"I think you should take him to bed" John whispered to me as Sherlock slowly sat up.

"Okay. See you tomorrow," I said and gave him a one armed hug before crouching down beside Sherlock. "Sherlock?" I poked him to make him stir. I got an incoherent mumble back as recognition.

"Alex? Is that you?" He slurred, opening his eyes slowly.

"Yep. It's me, we're going back to your bedroom, you're going to sleep" I whispered. He nodded and I lifted him up and put his arm around my shoulder and I supported him as we walked to his room. I pulled back the covers and sat him down in his bed. "Feet. Now" I instructed as I sat down on the floor. He raised his feet and I pulled off his shoes and socks. "Up"