Chapter 5: The funny man

Hai gurl hai c: I know "Nyeahh.. she's back", I know I'm back and oh well, I need to vent my story, sorry I'm rambling I'll stop typing nowOKAY BYEEEE!!

~Remstahh xx <3

Alex's POV:||:

As I sat down, I grabbed the newpaper off of the table and started reading 'Hatman and Robin'. I sniggered softly and smiled to myself. "What?" Maxine asked, looking at me with a questioning smile.

"Just this story, I know these guys" I grinned, constantly looking from the paper to her.

"Kay baybee" Maxine beamed, going back to scrolling through her newsfeed on Instagram.

I saw her out of the corner of my eye look to the door and smile broadly. "Aye baybee, look at those boys that walked through the door".

"What?" I asked looking to the door. When I look, who is it but Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson.. "Oh ew" I breathed quietly. John turned and saw me and grinned quite brightly and waved. I waved back shyly and smiled as well. He tugged on Sherlock's coat and pointed to me, and Sherlock's reaction was quite a surprise to me.

Sherlock's POV:||:

I felt a small tug on my collar and turned, annoyed. "What? What is it?" I asked gruffly.

"Look. It's Moriarty's sister" John smiled, waving to her. Funny, yesterday he seemed fairly pissed off with her.

"Oh!" I said in a slightly surprised tone, making a beeline for her. "Good morning, Alex" I smiled pulling up a chair and sitting beside her and John sitting beside her friend.

"Morning Mr Holmes, how are you?" She asked politely, taking a sip of her drink. Drink was radiating heat, just a bit warmer than luke warm, smelt of cinnamon. She likes chai lattes.

"I'm fine, fine thank you, and you?" I replied tapping my fingers on the table and scanning her.

"Alright. Oh, Dr Watson and Mr Holmes, this is Maxine Dannon, Maxine this is Sherlock Holmes and Dr John Watson" Alex smiled as she introduced us to her friend.

"...I gotta go BYE!" Maxine exclaimed getting up and jumping the chairs and running for the hills so it seemed.

"Ehehe.. uhh.. don't worry about her.. She's fine" Alex apologised, blushing slightly.

"Well, we'll see you at the morgue, goodbye Alex" I sighed, smiling sadly.

"Yeah! Goodbye Mr Holmes" She grinned, shaking my hand. She actually seemed quite polite.

"Call me Sherlock, I'm not my brother" I laughed, walking towards the door.

"Will do sir!" She called. I strode out with a bit of a proud smirk on my face. She doesn't seem like Jim but who knows, she might be an amazing actress..