Chapter 15: GET OUT.

Hi der. Hope you like this :) and oH MY GOOOD 2K reads thanks everyone! xoxo

Sherlock's POV:

I've noticed lately that Alex has anger issues. I haven't noticed lately, I've noticed ever since I first met her. I've noticed how she paces, pressing her finger tips to her mouth in thought. She's lacking sleep at night but sleeping all day, so now she works night shifts at the morgue, and I'm frightened something will happen to her. It's 11:30AM this Sunday morning and I decide I'm going to get Alex up. I'm still in my sleeping attire but I don't think she could care less. I trot down the stairs to the door of her flat and knock lightly. I stand back and watch as Maxine opens the door.

"Yes, white boy?" She asks, arching her eyebrow in questioning.

"I came down to see how Alex is managing" I reply simply, adding a short smile at the end.

"Oh. Okay, come in" She mutters, standing aside for me to step in. I nod in thanks and walk into the flat, observing what it looked like. It had the same wallpaper as ours, some odd paintings and the loungeroom and kitchen design were pretty much the same.

"Where is she if I may ask?"

"Oh, she's in her room, still out to it" Maxine replied pointing to a door that had been painted black with a red, what seemed to be spray-painted smiley face on the front. I knock and I hear a growl erupt.

"gO AWAY" She whines, chucking something at the door.

"Alex, it's me, may I come in?," I say softly. It falls silent and then I don't hear anything afterwards so I come in. "Alex, where are you? I can't see you".

"I'm under my covers," A muffled voice replies from the bed. I tiptoe over and gently peel back the covers to reveal a girl that looks younger than she is, frightened, tired, scared. What has happened to that girl I met a while ago? She was so happy, now she's deteriorated into a hollow shell of sadness. "I've become the Phantom haven't I, Sherlock?" She asked. I'd seen her a little like this before, when she thought I'd died after I'd been on that case involving the Golem. But this time, she looked absolutely terrified of me.

"It.. seems so if you put it that way," I replied softly. "May I huddle under the covers with you?" I ask, giving her a curious look. She gave a small nod and moved over. I slid in beside her and just looked at her. "What is the matter, Alex?" I ask, watching her think of a reply.

She paused for a short while. "I'm afraid that Jim's going to do something to you, Sherlock" She replied with strain in her voice.

"Oh there, there, it's alright. I'm Sherlock Holmes, I'm too good for him" I reply cheekily, giving her a small smile, but her expression remained worried.

"Sherlock, I'm afraid he's going to kill you" She stated. I looked at her in confusion. Kill me? He's going to kill me? Maybe he's angry about my association with Alex. Well, I suppose it's good to have those near-death experiences once in your life..

"Oh.. A-Alright.. I-," I tried to reply but I ended up just trailing off. I just hugged her awkwardly. "It's okay to be the Phantom.. The Phantom's quite interesting. Did you know for the stage performance, the Phantom's make-up takes two hours to put on and 30 minutes to take off. The face is moisturized, closely shaved and the prosthetics are fitted, setting immediately, before two wigs, two radio mics and two contact lenses (one white and one clouded) are placed?" I asked her, giving her a curious look.

"No I didn't. I've only seen a little make-up diary Ramin Karimloo did for the 25th anniversary of Phantom and he didn't really reveal much, only the moisturising part of it, the colour pallet and he did a little magic chair spin thing where he changed into Firmin and Christine which was funny but cheesy" She replied softly. She was so happy talking about things that she liked. I sat through the 25th anniversary of Phantom of the Opera and she was captivated by the man who played the Phantom. That was Ramin Karimloo as I was told. I was also told the man who portrays Raoul is a very close friend of Ramin Karimloo's.

It was quite good actually. Alex seemed very happy with it. She had a strange obsession with the Phantom and the man who played the Phantom, but I wasn't worried.

"How's the hand? Is it holding up okay?" I asked. That's right. She'd broken her hand the other month or so. I know it's mended but I can see she still uses it gingerly and she has a pained expression when she writes, seeing as it was her dominant hand, her right hand.

"It's okay, it still hurts sometimes but- it's kay.. You did a good job, Dr. Holmes" She smiled. I smiled back gratefully.

"Sherlock, I'll be back, I'mgoingtothrrrowuuup" She spilled out before throwing the covers away and running to her ensuite and retching into the toilet. She came back out 10 minutes later, looking pale and weak.

"Bad Chinese food last night?" I asked getting up and straightening out my clothes. She nodded groggily and her legs gave way and I quickly darted over to her and grabbed her from behind to keep her stable. I held her up from the underside of her forearms and towered behind her. She felt cold though she looked like she was sweating. I put my hands over hers to provide extra support. Hers were minuted to mine in comparison. I helped her to walk out to the loungeroom and layed her gently onto the lounge. She layed down on the lounge and started drinking the water I brought over to her.

"Maxine, can you please call Molly to tell her I won't be in? The number's in the kitchen, you'll find it" Alex asked her companion in a slurred voice.

"Okay baybee," Maxine replied walking into the kitchen. I heard her talking to Molly and then coming over to sit opposite Alex. "Did you puke?" She asked. Alex nodded groggily and rolled over. Maxine turned on the tv and put on what seemed to be an older Disney movie.

"You have a lot of films, Alex. Do you just sit and watch them?" I asked.

"Yes. If you have a problem with it GET OUT" She replied coldly. Alex being sick was a blessing and a curse. The blessing being I get to look after her, the curse being her attitude.

Sorry for the short chapter but I couldn't figure out what else to write. I'm in a bit of a bad way so I dunno when my next update will be so.. yep.. Hey, you know what would be cool? If you guys and gurls wanted to draw Alex (bc i'm interested in what you think she looks like) I would love to see :) I just dunno how I'd see it hehe welp.. you know.. if you want.. vote, comment and yeah bye <3