Chapter 17 Intruder

Zavier POV

I can feel Zinnia's emotions all over the place, I wonder what is going on to make her all haywire. I have not felt her like this before. I  hope that it doesn't turn out like the other night. That is an experience I never want to go through again.

I grab the edge of my desk trying to control the grief that is cursing through me. I know it is her again.

"Zavier!"

"What's up, Mark?" I try to control my voice when I answer him.

"I have found my mate."

"Congratulations Mark! that's great." Wow I'm so happy for him, I know he is desperate to find his mate. 

He tries to keep it a secret, but we all know that he fantasizes about his mate being Zinnia. I trust Mark with my life and know whoever his mate is, will be well looked after and loved, but since he has met this person I know it can't be her.  It would be cool if his mate is Zinnia, then she would be where she belongs with her family and the pack. I hope he is not too disappointed.

"Tonight I will be staying with my mate and her family."

"Let me know if you need anything."

"..... Actually, I need you to come and meet her and her family tonight."

"Why do I need to do that?" why would he need me to meet her tonight?

"You know that family you are expecting? Well... my mate is the one trying to find her family. They are still messed up about it."

"Oh, I see, why can't it wait until tomorrow when they arrive?" I hope everything is OK, this doesn't sound very promising.

"You will definitely ..... need to meet her today."

"Tomorrow"

"Come on old man, it's only 9 pm surely it's not bedtime for the old man yet."

"Who are you calling old man, you are two months older than me, and you must be a dinosaur if I am an old man."

"Are you coming or do I have to come and drag you over here."

"Fine, what motel are they at? You are lucky you are my best friend." if it is anyone else talking to me like that, I would whip their ass.

"Mountain View room 10, bring Conner, I will need the backup, for when you meet her."

"What do you mean? You need the backup?" this has me nervous now.

"You will see, good by Zavier"

"Goodbye Mark" I huff out frustrated.

"Conner, come to my office in 25 minutes, we are going out."

"Yes, Alpha Zavier!"

It has been a long week, dealing with Dad's breakdown, the destruction of his office, and the rogues breaking into our territory, And I stink I definitely need a shower.

I close my office door and walk into my room shutting the door, the bed looks so inviting, but sleep will have to wait, shower time.

I get under the scolding hot water, it feels so nice on my sore muscles, next minute I feel two hands wrap around my waist from behind.

What the hell, I turn around to see Amy in my shower, naked.

"What are you doing here? Get out!" I scream at her. I was so distracted, I didn't even notice her come in.

"Come on Zavier, you look stressed, I can help with that, if you know what I mean." she winks at me while her hands start to slide down my chest. I feel disgusted.

I grab her hands before they can travel lower. "What the fuck do you think you are doing? don't ever touch me again!" I said dropping my voice with as much disdain as I could muster.

"I do not want you in here, we are nothing, never have been, never will be." I roar at her, pinning her by the neck and holding her against the wall.

I want to vomit and get this disgusting thing away from us.  Rock growls at me.

A flicker of panic spreads across her face when she releases that I am beyond angry. It takes every ounce of restraint I have, not to kill her.

Steve come to my room NOW and take your daughter away before I KILL her!  I feel disgusting now.

Yes, Alpha Zavier he said, I could hear how scared he is, but I don't care.

Steve comes running into my room looking petrified, he grabs his daughter who is still held against the wall by her neck.

"Keep her away from me, or I will kill her, do you understand me!" I threaten him.

"Yes, Alpha Zavier." He says while showing his neck in submission. "Sorry for the trouble she has caused, she will never bother you again."

I can hear her screaming down the hall, while Steve is yelling at her, I hope that's the last time I have to deal with her.

I will kill her myself if you don't. I would not put it past Rock to kill her or anyone who crosses him, he can be a deadly bastard sometimes, just like Dad and his wolf.

This time I lock my bedroom door and have a quick shower. Then head off to see what is so important about Mark's mate. I only have to wait one minute before Conner comes into my office like he owns the place, just like Mark does.

"Conner! Mark has requested, no demanded that we meet his mate tonight, apparently, ..... he needs you for backup when I meet her."

"Oh, do you think she is a vampire?"

"Don't know but it must be bad."

"Let's get going then." He rubs his hands together, anticipating the drama, Conner lives for that type of thing. I just roll my eyes at him, lucky it is only a short drive away.

Rock is pacing again and is so restless it is starting to drive me crazy, "What's wrong"

"I don't know, I feel like something big is going to happen"

"OK just try and relax would you, I'm already stressed out."

"OK sorry."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one is longer.

What do you think will happen when Zavier meets Mark's mate?