Chapter 18 Brother

Sapphire POV

There is a knock on the unit door, and I get nervous. "That's my Alpha and Gamma" Mark pipes up.

Dad opens the door and lets in two very intimidating-looking men.

"Hello, I'm Travis top warrior of the Night Star Park." I can see a shocked look on their faces. When he tells them who he is.

Mark stands up, putting his arm around my waist, and leads me over to them.

He then introduced us all to Alpha Zavier and Gamma Conner. Mark and Conner are about the same height. Conner has red wavy hair with hazel eyes. Zavier is a little bit taller.

When my eyes land on Zavier, I am shocked and can't believe what I am seeing, he has the same eyes, nose, and mouth as me.

I stand there with my mouth open and cannot break eye contact with him, if I look away he might disappear. I forget to breathe again and nearly faint; that would have been embarrassing, Mark slightly squeezes my waist to comfort me.

I hear a sharp intake of breath from everyone in the room, they are seeing the same thing that I am seeing.

Zavier moves first and comes up closer to me still staring into my eyes, and my wolf is jumping up and down shouting Brother in my head. We both yelled "brother!" and "sister!" at the same time.

"I can't believe it!" he shouts, next minute I am in a big hug being swung around the room. We both have a massive grin on our faces.

"Now you know why I asked you both to come over tonight," Mark said, with a cheeky smirk on his face.

Once the shock wears off, we all sit down on the chairs or couch, Mark pulls me onto his lap again looking very happy.

"When the mind link was broken, I was devastated, I thought I had lost you and I only just found out about you." I sobbed happy tears into Mark's chest.

"Me too, where have you been all this time?"

"Were you looked after well?"

"How did you finally find us?"

The questions kept coming from both Zavier and Conner.

Dad looks at Zavier and Conner "I will tell you the same thing I told Mark, but you need to promise that you will not flip out." They just nodded, looking very confused at Dad.

Dad is retelling my story, I can't hold it in anymore and cry again, when he gets to the part about a baby boy and girl, Zavier jumps up growling loudly and shaking, trying to control his wolf, I run over to him and hug him "brother, you need to calm down and hear the rest of the story."

He looked at me in the eyes with a haunted expression on his face and hugs me tightly to try and calm down, it took a few seconds.

"Sapphire you should move before I tell the rest of your story in case he shifts and you get hurt."

I turn around to look at Dad and I yell "No!" I didn't mean to yell at Dad, he looks at me shocked, I have not yelled at him before. "Sorry Dad, I didn't mean to yell at you!" I put my head down, feeling ashamed of myself.

"Please don't shift when you hear the rest of the story." I plead with Zavier to relax and calm down, we both have tears running down our faces again, and it is hard to see him with blurry eyes.

"Cindy admitted that she took the baby girl and left the baby boy in the hospital when you both were born. I never thought my mate was capable of doing what she did." Dad sounded so sad and devastated.

Zavier became stiff and then he embraced me tighter, breathing deeply to try and calm down. Mark and Conner are standing on both sides of him, ready to pull me away and tackle him if they need to, lucky they didn't have to.