Chapter 20 Meeting

When Mark opens the door to Zavier's office, Zander, Emerald, Zavier, Conner, and Dad, are already waiting for us.

We take a seat in front of Zavier's desk. Mark pulls me towards him so that I am sitting on his lap again, it is my new favorite place to sit.

Dad explains to Zander and Emerald everything that has happened so far, they have the same reaction as Mark, Zavier, and Conner.

Zander's whole body starts to shake, his eyes go pitch black. Emerald grabbed hold of his arm trying to calm him down. He never takes his eyes off me while Dad retells the whole sad tale.

"I have talked to Alpha Logan and he has explained the whole misunderstanding about missing girls from our pack," Zavier said.

"Dad has been receiving these twice a year, on our birthday and Christmas" Zavier hands a letter to Dad.

When reading the letter, he lets out a very dangerous growl. Zavier ignores the growl and carries on explaining what has been happening.

"The last letter is different." He hands that to Dad, and I see a shocked expression on his face, he shows me the letter, and I am nearly sick.

I could not believe that someone was sending letters twice a year to my father to mess with him and my family.

"How could she do that to you all, I am so sorry and ashamed of my mate. I thought I knew her. If I had known I would have contacted you straight away." He looks devastated, with silent tears running down his face.

I get up and hug Dad. "It's OK, Dad you didn't know, and no one is blaming you."

"We are not blaming you, Travis, we know that you had no part in all of this," Zander says to Dad and gives him a reassuring smile.

"Love you, Dad," I tell him and kiss his cheek.

"Love you too Sapphire" he kisses my cheek. I head back to sit on Mark's lap.

Zavier hands me the photo, OMG I can't believe what I see.

"I remember this day.... There was a fair in town. Some of the warriors and I took all 57 kids to it as a reward for all their hard work throughout the year."

I looked at Dad. "You asked me to stand in front of the forest, and while I was walking there all of the warriors and kids formed rows. When I turned around all of you went down on one knee and bowed to me in respect."

"I was so surprised and touched by the gesture. I remember feeling so proud and happy when this photo was taken." I have tears running down my face again thinking about that special day.

I explained what led me to train the teenagers.

My parents looked so proud, with tears running down their faces. Zavier and Conner have shocked expressions on their faces.

Mark looked proud. "My amazing mate," he says

"There was a guy there who took this photo, it looked like he was talking to Mum." I look at Dad.

"That's right. He fled as soon as he took it. I tried to follow him after you mind-linked me. But he disappeared into thin air, no sent to follow which didn't help. He must have had a sent blocker on?"

Everyone else let out a massive growl. Mark pulled me closer to him as if the perpetrator was in the room.

"Shit. He must have helped Cindy to get into the hospital." Zander says.

"And organize the rogue attack that day". Conner Says.

"He must be sending the letters". Mark says.

"I still don't know who called me twit though." Zander sighs in frustration.