Chapter 22 Wolves

Marks/Titans POV
The family reunion happening in front of me is wonderful, but I think they need some privacy. The best idea I can come up with is going for a run with my new mate.

She seems very enthusiastic about it. "I like that idea" Sapphire squeals happily.

"Catch you later, we are going for a run," I tell everyone.

"Have fun kids?" Emerald says

"Ok, have fun and don't get up to mischief" Zavier tries not to laugh while saying that. Winking at me.

"I can't wait to see your wolf, my sexy mate" I whisper in her ear and I can hear her heart rate speed up, and smell her arousal.

I bet her wolf is sexy

Stop that.

When are we going to mate?

She is not ready, you are one horny wolf.

I can't help but smirk at her while she is having a debate with her wolf, it is probably the same debate I'm having with mine, wolves are very territorial and like to mate as soon as they meet their other half.

I grab her hand and lead her to the forest, so we can strip out of our clothes.
I go behind the bushes and fold my clothing for later.

She goes behind a tree to strip out of her clothes, and Titan whimpers. He doesn't want her out of our sight for a second.

Her wolf is the most magnificent wolf I have ever seen, pure black, with piercing green eyes that have speckles of gold in them.

I want to mark my mate NOW

Stop that you horny wolf.

It's not my fault our mate is gorgeous and perfect.

Don't do anything stupid or I won't let you have control.

Fine, he huffs at him.

I let Titan have full control, and it looks like she has let Rory do the same.

Titans pov

Hello Titan, you are a sexy beast

Thank you, my gorgeous mate. Rory you smell so yummy, I want to mark and mate you.

Me too, these stupid humans need to get a move on before I do.

Should we just do it? I started sniffing her, circling her, and rubbing my body against her while she stayed still, purring with pleasure, sliding her tail across my face and back as I circle her. I started to lick her muzzle, she licked my muzzle back, I was in heaven, purring with pleasure as well.

We run in the woods for ages having fun chasing each other.

Stay here, don't move Rory I took off.

She whimpers not pleased with me, she misses me already, and that made my heart swell with love for her.

I caught a deer and gave it to her as a gift of my appreciation. My love for her, wolves like to provide for their mates.

I crouch down on my front paws waiting for her to start eating, she tilts her head to the side. It looks like she is smiling. Once she starts to eat, then I join her, and before long the deer is all gone.

I press my nose into her neck, I so want to mate with her and mark her, I feel like I am getting drunk on her smell, the fragrance coming for her is like heaven to me.

Rory pov

His wolf is large, dark chocolate brown with amazingly deep blue eyes that feel like they are looking into my soul.

It is so sweet of him to catch a deer for us. When we finish eating it, we sit there recharging under to moon and stars. It is an amazing experience licking each other's faces to remove any residue blood from the deer.

We start to play around resulting in me ending up on my stomach. Titan's big massive warm body is pressed against my back, and all of his paws are on both sides of my body. His scent overwhelms my senses as he dips his nose into my neck, and he takes in a deep breath, inhaling my scent, then pushes his body even closer to mine pinning me to the ground.

The electricity that is pulsating through my body is sending my mind into a spin

Goodness, the naughty thoughts that cross my mind.

I can smell your arousal, my sweet mate, if you don't control yourself I will take you right now, Titan seductively informs me, making me start to lose control of myself. and I chuckle at his boldness.

I can feel her trying to take back control

He's doing the same

"Bugger"

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

This is just a quick glimpse from the wolves' POV, hopefully it is OK.