Chapter 21 Older

Sapphire's POV

"About that, there is something we need to tell you." Zavier has a very sheepish look on his face. He pauses and takes a deep breath. "You were born first."

"WHAT?! No way!" I jump up out of Mark's lap. "No no no," I say pacing back and forth.

"You need to decide if you want to take your birthplace and become the next Alpha or not." Zander kindly informs me.

"No, no," I say seething, clenching, and unclenching my fists, while looking at Zavier, who has a troubled look on his face, my decision will affect the rest of his life as well.

I don't want to be alpha or take the alpha role away from Zavier, I'm happy to be Mark's beta female, no! I'm more than happy, I'm ecstatic and proud to be his mate.

As I realize this, I can feel my heart swelling with love, and more importantly, some of the shattered pieces are locking back into place.

Some of my anger is leaking from my body and is being replaced with a feeling of overwhelming joy. I can feel myself calming down, my whole body feels like I am on cloud nine. I stop pacing and unclench my fists. I must look goofy, I can feel a massive smile on my face. I look around the room and realize that they must think I'm crazy, judging by the puzzled look on all their faces.

If this is what it feels like to realize what I want, I wonder what it will feel like to be fully mated and marked with Mark. I shake my head as the dirty thoughts go through my mind, not the time for those thoughts.

"Hurry up and mate already and do it before I take over"

"Stop that Rory you are not helping."

"Zavier," I say in my head to see if I can communicate with him again.

His head shoots in my direction looking shocked, "Sapphire?" he replies in my head, he gets up from his chair and comes around to stand in front of me.

"I don't want to be alpha, I would never take it away from you."
"Wow! Really? I thought you would want to be alpha."

"No, I want to be Mark's beta female."

"He will still be by your side if you decide to be alpha."

I look at Mark, "I am happy with whatever you decide, as long as we are together." he grabs my hand and kisses it top top of it, wow he is an amazing mate.

I nod at him, then look at Zavier again.

His eyes are amazing, and sapphire colour like mine, but with silver sparkles. As I am staring into his eyes, he is searching mine to see what I have decided about his future.

"I have made up my mind Alpha Zavier." He beams the biggest smile at me before hugging me in the biggest and longest hug I have ever had.

"I Sapphire Rose Yates from Night Star Pack birth name Zinnia Sapphire Savill from Moon Star Pack, transfer my alpha birthright title to my brother Zavier Devin Savill. I show my neck in submission to him."

While we are hugging I can feel the firstborn alpha power leave my body and go to his. The alpha power is still in my body, but it is not as intense.

He takes a sharp breath when it hits him. I try not to giggle at his response, knowing what it feels like to have the extra emotions cursing through your body and trying to control them, no wonder I was so angry all the time.

"Thank you," he says while kissing my forehead.

"Anytime little brother" I giggle at him. Kissing his cheek.