♡2

Months have passed, and Jungkook and his team have started preparing to head to Australia. Still, he wasn't happy about it. He had decided to give it a chance but he told himself to not trust anyone. In this world, you can't trust anyone, you never know when a war is gonna start.

He had just finished packing his bags and began heading out.

Everyone was already outside. They had finished loading everyone's bags on the cart. "Mr. Jeon, it's an honor to see you coming along on this journey," Mujin said. Jungkook stared and smiled. "Well, I have no other choice now do I? Maybe this journey will make the best of the future" he replied while shaking hands with Mujin.

Mujin smiled and stared at the other recruits. "Well, let's just hope we win this" Jungkook stared at him and thought to himself, 'We will, whatever it takes'

The recruits all started getting on the cart and had a bag full of food and drinks for the long journey.

"Alright, everyone! We're heading out! You better have everything cause we are not turning back! This is gonna be a long journey so be prepared." Soojin said coming forward with his bags and everything they needed. "Yes sir!" the recruits replied saluting the team captain. Soojin placed his bags on the cart and got on. Jungkook sighed and turned around to see the building one last time.

Who knows when they will return to Korea again? They probably won't be back for months...maybe years. He sighed one last time and got on the cart along with everyone else.

Hours have passed since they left. Half of the recruits were sleeping, others were chatting, laughing, and playing games. "Are you kidding me?! What is that? That's not a part of rock paper scissors!" one of the recruits complained. "What are you talking about?! This is a gun, I win. You put out paper!" the other complained.

Jungkook just stared at the recruits acting like total babies.

"Sir, what do you think? Does gun defeat paper?" the recruit asked. Jungkook bit his lips and sighed. "I mean I guess it would. The bullet from the gun would go throw the paper. I guess the gun would win between rock, paper, and scissors" he replied, talking with his hands. "Thank you!" the recruit said winning the argument. The other recruit just rolled his eyes.

Jungkook grabbed water from the cooler and chugged it down.

11 hours later

They arrived in Australia and were welcomed by the soldiers there. The captain walked over and saluted their captain. "Hello mate, it's an honor to see you guys have arrived safely." the captain said shaking hands with the captain of Korea. "It's an honor to be here, sir" Soojin replied.

The Australian soldiers and Koreans greeted each other in respect.

"Follow me this way, you'll be staying here until you leave. Everything is already provided for you. Each room has its own bathroom. Think of it as a hotel room." Nick said. The Korean soldiers just followed and nodded. "Thank you very much, sir" Jungkook said thanking Nick. Nick nodded and left. "Choose your rooms" Jungkook ordered. Everyone already started picking their rooms, some had to share, and others didn't. Jungkook of course got his own room. He wasn't a person to share with the other recruits. He needed his space and privacy.

They spent the first day in Australia just chilling and getting to know each other.

Everyone sat around the campfire and roasted marshmallows. They all started getting along just fine. The Australian soldiers were playing games with the Koreans. Everyone laughed and laughed. Jungkook was the only one in his room still. He watched from the window and drank his water.

He placed the cup down on the table and headed out. He decided to go on a walk not too far but away from the others. He was lost in his thoughts until someone bumped into him from around the corner. The person who bumped into him landed on the ground and groaned in pain. Jungkook stared and lent his hand to help the person up. "Here let me help you," Jungkook said. The boy accepted his hand and stood up with Jungkook's help.

The boy looked up and stared into the other eyes.

For some reason, Jungkook felt something strange. He never felt this feeling before in his life. The boy bit his lips and started apologizing. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you." the boy said bowing at a 90-degree angle.

"No, no, it's my fault. I should be apologizing! There's no need to bow!." Jungkook replied trying to make the boy stop. The boy stood back up straight and smiled. He showed his boxy smile. "I'm Kim Taehyung," the boy said introducing himself. The other smiled and bowed. "Nice to meet you, Taehyung. I'm Jeon Jungkook" he replied. They both stared at each other for a while until they both looked away awkwardly. "So umm...are you in a rush? You were running..." Jungkook asked. Taehyung immediately remembered. "Ah yes! I am...I have to get this to my brother. He's a soldier for Australia" Taehyung replied while showing the bag that was filled with food and drinks. "Oh is that so...we'll I guess we can walk there together. I'm a soldier from Korea" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung smiled and nodded. They both started walking towards the soldiers.

Once they arrived, Taehyung ran over to one of the soldiers.

"Jiminie! I bought the things you asked for!" Taehyung said handing over the bag to his brother. "Thank you, Tae" Jimin replied. Jimin was sitting next to his friends. Taehyung bowed to them and smiled. The soldiers smiled back. Jungkook watched from a far.

"Who was that you were with?" Jimin asked.
Taehyung looked behind and saw Jungkook stare. "Oh...It's just Kookie, I bumped into him on the way here" he replied. The Korean soldiers stared with widened eyes. Never in a million years did they think that someone would call Mr. Jeon by a nickname. Jungkook's team all looked towards him and only saw a slight smile on his face.

Usually, whenever someone called Jungkook by a nickname they wouldn't see the sunrise the next morning. But for some reason, he didn't mind Taehyung calling him "Kookie"

END OF CHAPTER 2
I'll be posting these chapters on twitter too! My account is the same user: labtsarmy07
I'll try to work on chapters everyday! Thank you!