♡13

The two couples had arrived at the cave but before they could get to the dragon they saw them torturing it. Taehyung's eyes widened with horror, his eyes started growing with hatred. "Tae, don't," Jungkook said trying to stop him. He didn't listen. "That's enough!" he yelled. The leader and his soldiers all looked at him. They started pulling their swords out one by one ready to attack. "Well well, you came back." the leader said walking towards him. Taehyung stared with his deadly eyes. He was ready to command his dragon. Taehyung looked over to his dragon to see it was chained up. His eyes started twitching. He couldn't stand seeing his dragon being treated like this. The dragon was staring at him, happy that his owner had come. "Kill them" Taehyung ordered. The leader looked at him with confused eyes. "You can't order a dragon by voice without the necklaces. And it happened to be right here" he said while pulling out the necklaces from his pocket. Taehyung started laughing.

"Really? I guess you didn't check correctly" he replied. He showed the real necklace that was already around his neck. The leader and his soldiers all stepped back. They turned towards the dragon and saw that it was already out of its chains. Taehyung turned around and walked out of the cave. The others followed behind.

The cave behind them had exploded.

They were walking back to the base. "Are you sure we should go back? Their not going to accept us" Jimin said breaking the silence. Taehyung's dragon was slowly flying next to them matching pace. Taehyung sighed. "Well, I guess there's nothing we can do about that," Taehyung said. Jungkook stopped walking. "Look, it doesn't matter. We'll make them accept us" he said making all of them stare at him. They were all shocked by what he said just now, they didn't know what to say. They continued walking, but this time Yoonmin was in the front. "Tae" Jungkook said. Taehyung hummed. "If they don't end up accepting us, I promise you I'll never leave you. I'll find a way for the two of us to be together without there being any problems. I promise you" he continued. "I'll make sure we have a happy ending"

Taehyung looked at him and smiled happily. "Okay, I trust you" he answered.

They continued following Yoonmin.

The dragon hid in a safe nearby cave so the soldiers wouldn't see it.

The four of them had arrived back at the base and all the soldiers there were already staring at them with disgust. It was like they knew they were gonna come back. The four of them stopped walking and stood still. "Listen we can talk this out, there's no need to fight..." Before Taehyung could continue he was interrupted by a soldier. "There's nothing for you to say! You guys are disgusting! Never in a million years did I think two men would fall in love! That's just a disgrace!" the solider yelled.

Taehyung didn't bother saying anything else. He was already upset as it was.
Taehyung got so angry, why can't people just understand? Love is love! So what if people are gay?! What's wrong with that? All Taehyung could do was let his tears fall down his face. He finally had enough.

"Why...why...WHY!!" he yelled. Everyone flinched even the three next to him. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME BEING IN LOVE WITH JUNGKOOKIE! WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT JIMIN LOVING SUGA?! He continued. "DOES LOVE HAVE A GENDER?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? SEPARATE US? LOCK US UP? KILL US?!"

Tears were constantly roaming down his face.

"SHUT UP!" a soldier yelled back. Taehyung bit his lips and looked in a different direction crying. He turned back towards the soldiers. "Then...THEN SHOOT ME!! SHOOT ME!!!" he yelled. The soldier didn't hesitate one bit and fired. All Jungkook, Jimin and Suga could do. Taehyung had moved away from his original spot and was standing closer to the soldiers. Before the bullet could touch Taehyung it was blocked. Taehyung's eyes were closed, they slowly opened and Taehyung looked to see what stopped the bullet. He saw what blocked the bullet and his eyes widened.

[FLASHBACK]

Taehyung was in a room talking to someone who was sitting in front of him. It was a woman, Taehyung always came to this woman for checkups. Taehyung laughed in disbelief. "You only ask the same questions every time I come to see you, 'How's life?' 'Are you having any negative thoughts?' All I have are negative thoughts. I have no reason to live. I can't sleep, I can't stop crying. I hate my life. I'm alone and I'll always be alone. There is so much pain and I don't know how to get rid of it. I feel nothing." that was the only thing he said to the woman. He left and slammed the door. He was walking and walking until it turned out to be running. He was running so fast. "AHHHHH!!!!" he screamed his lungs out and broke down into tears. He wanted his negative thoughts to end...but it never stopped.

Taehyung was in his home drinking and smoking. He had bags under his eyes, his hair was a mess, and his clothes were dirty. He was dancing while drinking a bottle of wine and flipping his hair. His face had a tears mark but at this point, he didn't care. He didn't care about anything else. He was only busy getting drunk.

He was lying on the floor spacing out. Tears continued to fall until he passed out.

END OF CHAPTER