♡20

[7 HOURS LATER]

Jungkook finally woke up and noticed that he wasn't chained up anymore. He quickly sat up and saw someone cooking up meat in a fireplace. "You shouldn't move much" he heard the person say. That voice, he recognized it. It was JIMIN. Jimin turned around when he didn't hear a voice but saw a shocked Jungkook. "What? Are you really surprised it's me?" Jimin asked. Before Jungkook could reply someone came in carrying firewood. "Oh, your up. Finally" he said. Suga put down the firewood and cleaned off his hands.

"W-what...h-how did you find me?" Jungkook asked still trying to process everything.

Jimin walked over with some heated up meat and handed it towards the hungry man. Jungkook accepted the meat and took a bite out of it. "Seriously? Anyways, Suga went out to kill animals for food and surprisingly he saw you being dragged by soldiers. So then, we knew someone was up and followed." He replied sitting down on a wood log. "Wait wait, you guys followed and didn't help sooner? It's been what...3 days?" Jungkook asked again. Suga and Jimin starred at him and sighed. "Jungkook, it hasn't been 3 days...it's been a 2 weeks" Suga answered. Jungkook's eyes widened.

All he could think about was Taehyung and if he was okay.

"T-Taehyung is he..." he was cut off. "Don't worry, he's okay...I think" Jimin said unsure. "You think?!" He yelled. "We have to get back to him...what if something happened" he said worriedly.

"You can return when your healed" Suga said before he could leave. Jungkook gave him an eye. He stormed out the place and started heading back to the shed.

When he arrived he opened the door and didn't see Taehyung in the kitchen. He rushed over to the bed and saw him laying there. Jungkook ran over and moved him a bit. Taehyung's eyes fluttered open. His eyes widened. "K-Kookie?" He stuttered. Jungkook smile and kissed the boy immediately without thinking twice. Taehyung kissed back. They pulled away and connected their foreheads.

"Your hurt" Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled and replied. "I'm okay, love"

"Honey, let's go. Let's go far away from here." Jungkook said cupping Taehyung's face. Taehyung smiled and nodded happily. The two started packing their bags. Just then Taehyung realized something. "W-wait, where would we go? No one accepts us here in Australia." Jungkook looked at him and thought for a moment then smiled. "Then, let's go to Korea" he said. Taehyung's eyes widened once again. "Really?!" He asked shocked. Jungkook chuckled. "I promised you didn't I?" Taehyung nodded and kissed him.

The two continued packing their bags and headed out. They first decided to head towards Jimin and Suga first.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked. "Start packing, we're going to Korea" Taehyung said. Before they could say anything else, Jimin and Suga started packing their bags as well. Once they finished packing they stood in front of each other. "How are we going to get there?" Suga asked. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and smile. "Our dragons" they both answered.

The four called their dragons over, once the arrived they hopped on and started flying to Korea. From up high they saw all the disaster that was made from the previous fights. Now, all their hoping for is to be accepted in Korea even if they have to threaten them.

END OF CHAPTER