♡18

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the shed making dinner. Jimin and Suga had gone to live their life together in a different shed. Taehyung was busy making dinner until he felt a pair of hands wrapped around his waist. He smiled happily and turned around. He wrapped his arms around the other's neck and kissed his lips passionately. Jungkook's arms were wrapped around the small waist of the younger. They were kissing steamy hot until...

Just when they thought everything was getting better and that they've finally won in victory everything turned upside down.

They heard voices from outside. Jungkook peeked through the window and saw soldiers standing outside on horses with weapons. Taehyung knew just by the look that was on Jungkook's face that everything wasn't going to be okay. Jungkook went over to Taehyung and held his hand.

"Come on out you two! There's no way to run!" They heard someone yell. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was already crying. "K-kookie...we should..." he was stopped when he felt a pair of lips on his own. Jungkook pulled back and whispered in his ear, "I will always love you, deeper than the oceans and bigger than the sky. You, my love...you're the one that makes me happy. I don't care if we can't love each other publicly. But I promise you, I will put a ring on your finger and kiss you until our lips go swollen. I'll make you mine and only mine, I promise" he kissed Taehyung's forehead who was still trying to process everything.

He watched as Jungkook walked outside and surrendered himself.

"I'll go with you, but you will not lay a hands on Taehyung!" Jungkook said having his hands up in surrender. The boss nodded and ordered his men to grab hold of Jungkook. Taehyung rushed out the shed and yelled. "Kookie no! Don't go!" Jungkook looked at him and smiled. He mouth the words, "I love you"

Taehyung watched as they took him away. He fell to the ground and cried his lungs out. Just when he thought it was over and everything was going well, it wasn't. Not anymore.

Just when he finally had a reason to live and give life a chance. The only person that he loved dearly was taken. He never imagined that his lover would surrender himself. He cried and cried until he felt rain hit his body. He looked up and rain was falling down from the sky, just like in every sad scenario.

END OF CHAPTER